Register Now
Clasher

A Plague Tale: Requiem the sequel of A Plague Tale: innocence is set to be released in October

Saw this news and I was super excited about it

If you played the first game A Plague Tale: innocence by Asobo studios and focus entertainment and appreciated it's masterpiece then this would be an exciting news to you as well .

A plague Tale: Requiem coming to Xbox with all it's creative goodness. The game play sequence follows Amicia and Hugo as they make their way through a massive ochre red overwhelmed with soldiers eager to capture them.

I'm really looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the first game, and felt like it was way too short. And I'm digging that they are adding some combat into the mix to change it up some. 

Also controlling rats looks crazy. I forget did you get that ability near the end of the first game?

51 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It's available for Xbox X and S but not ps4. Those muthas. I sure did enjoy the first one. 

Did the first game ever come out for PlayStation? I thought it was always an exclusive to the Xbox side of things, and PC of course. But I don't recall it ever dropping for the PS4. If it did, awesome, because I wish more people got to experience this game. 

13 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Did the first game ever come out for PlayStation? I thought it was always an exclusive to the Xbox side of things, and PC of course. But I don't recall it ever dropping for the PS4. If it did, awesome, because I wish more people got to experience this game. 

Yeah, I own the 1st one on ps4. One of those under the radar games. 

It was a great game back then and the sequel shows already all his amazing potential. Asobo Studios created an absolute rare gen, hard to not fall in love with. Sad i won't be able to play it, but this game alone is a reason to buy a PS5

On 7/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, Empire said:

It was a great game back then and the sequel shows already all his amazing potential. Asobo Studios created an absolute rare gen, hard to not fall in love with. Sad i won't be able to play it, but this game alone is a reason to buy a PS5

Why is it you struggle to get through a post on a thread that nothing to do with PlayStation without having a dig at PlayStation? It's a multiplatform title that's going to be on PS5, Xbox Series Consoles, Nintendo Switch and PC's. Seriously, what is going on with you?

Couldn't agree with you more on A Plague Tale: Innocence though, that was a rare gem of a game. I loved it and can't wait to play Requiem.

Edited by Shagger

On 7/2/2022 at 2:18 AM, Kane99 said:

I really enjoyed the first game, and felt like it was way too short.

Sadly, a plaque tale : innocence didn't come with a good amount of gameplay time for such an interesting game.

On 7/2/2022 at 2:18 AM, Kane99 said:

Also controlling rats looks crazy. I forget did you get that ability near the end of the first game?

I was able to master the sling and could throw rocks perfectly well which I used to break chains when the need arises and also create a distraction that could stun those annoying guards until the rats could ambush them, I had a few head shots too, those guards rarely came without their heads protected but I still got a few of them through. Lol

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Sadly, a plaque tale : innocence didn't come with a good amount of gameplay time for such an interesting game.

I was able to master the sling and could throw rocks perfectly well which I used to break chains when the need arises and also create a distraction that could stun those annoying guards until the rats could ambush them, I had a few head shots too, those guards rarely came without their heads protected but I still got a few of them through. Lol

If you took it slow, it did take some time. But when I played I kinda blew right through it. Wish there was more to the first game, but oh well. Second game is looking to be a lot bigger in scale, so I'm psyched about that. 

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Oh yeah the sling, good little tool to utilize against enemies. I'm glad the newer game is implementing some combat, because the last game could have used that as well imo. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I'm glad the newer game is implementing some combat, because the last game could have used that as well imo. 

I'm also excited about this too and I am seriously looking forward to what Asobo studios would do with the new game.

On 7/2/2022 at 3:49 AM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, the first one was later released on Playstation 4 because it's where I played it. It's a solid game all round. If this new one doesn't get to Playstation 4 sooner, then I would have to get it on PC when I'm tired of waiting for it to come to PS4 once it's released.