Register Now
DC

Household appliances

A PC, preferably HP. If you're going for a gaming PC, iBuyPower is a good one.

Possibly a TV, assuming you watch TV. TCL is a good brand. Actually anything supporting Roku is good.

There's the normal's like a fridge, microwave, and stove/oven. I don't know much about brands there, so I can't recommend one.

I can't think of much more at the moment.

A tv set possibly Hisense, water heater, a gas cooker and  micro wave, a work table and chairs to go with it, reading laps, a gaming console , blender, a refrigerator possibly thermocool and whatever you might think you need.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

A tv set possibly Hisense, water heater, a gas cooker and  micro wave, a work table and chairs to go with it, reading laps, a gaming console , blender, a refrigerator possibly thermocool and whatever you might think you need.

In all that you've mentioned, they asked you to choose the one you most cherished, which one will you go for? 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:17 AM, Justin11 said:

In all that you've mentioned, they asked you to choose the one you most cherished, which one will you go for? 

My laptop would be my most cherished possession though it's not on the list. I couldn't do a thing without it and most of my work is done with the laptop. I might not own a TV or a gaming console but with my laptop still intact I could raise money for those appliances in a short time.

What would be your most cherished possession?

Edited by Clasher

On 6/27/2022 at 6:17 PM, Justin11 said:

We're talking about the most recommended products not your most cherished. Can we please stay on topic?

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

My laptop would be my most cherished possession though it's not on the list. I couldn't do a thing without it and most of my work is done with the laptop. I might not own a TV or a gaming console but with my laptop still intact I could raise money for those appliances in a short time.

What would be your most cherished possession?

Funny though, you picked your laptop being your most cherished but it is not on the list. Did you forget to include it or you feel it is exempted since it's your most cherished household appliances? 

I don't have a laptop at the moment, if not, it could've been the most cherished. So, I'll go for my mobile phone since I'm using it 24/7, more than any other. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Funny though, you picked your laptop being your most cherished but it is not on the list. Did you forget to include it or you feel it is exempted since it's your most cherished household appliances? 

I don't have a laptop at the moment, if not, it could've been the most cherished. So, I'll go for my mobile phone since I'm using it 24/7, more than any other. 

I didn't include it because I felt everyone would own one and don't need a recommendation to do so.

When I got my first laptop I used it for a wide variety of things like video Games, watching Movies, creating contents and all that, right now I just can't do without one.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I didn't include it because I felt everyone would own one and don't need a recommendation to do so.

When I got my first laptop I used it for a wide variety of things like video Games, watching Movies, creating contents and all that, right now I just can't do without one.

I understand your point man, laptop is commonly used my internet enthusiasts, no need recommending it. And when it comes to the most valuable amongst all for content creators, web designers, traders, you just need the laptop/computer to make your job easy. So for me, my future will be my best household appliance.