Register Now
DC

Email providers

Which company or companies do you use for emails?

I use Gmail for some purposes and Outlook 365 for some purposes. I like Gmail for my personal life but I like Outlook 365 for its Office products integration - it's great for business.

I have learned about outlook, but I'm yet to use that email brand. I've been using Gmail all my life, I'll look to get something new other than Gmail. Maybe, as I'm planning on having a business brand, I'll go for 'outlook or yahoo. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I use the following:

• Gmail
  • Hotmail/Outlook
  • Protonmail
  • Tutanota

Protonmail and Tutanota? This is my first time of hearing about such mailing services. How do they compare with Gmail? 

I've used several different ones for different purposes, but my first was Hotmail, and I still use it today. I use some emails within my website, but I took my site down and leased the domain to someone. I'm thinking of putting my site back up though.

Edited by The Blackangel

13 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've used several different ones for different purposes, but my first was Hotmail, and I still use it today. I use some emails within my website, but I took my site down and leased the domain to someone. I'm thinking of putting my site back up though.

I remember Hotmail and I had an account on it years ago but I have forgotten the details cos I stopped using it.

What's your website niche? 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

I use Hotmail, also known as the outlook for my personal email account. I also have many Gmails accounts and custom email addresses. For work to websites related to whatever I have to use them for. Even one for spam XD 

I was recently introduced to Temporary Email Generator  for work related stuffs that's going to help me deal with spams and it's been a savior for me ever since. The rate at which I have been getting spam emails have reduced drastically. 

On 6/26/2022 at 5:35 PM, Heatman said:

Protonmail and Tutanota? This is my first time of hearing about such mailing services. How do they compare with Gmail? 

Protonmail has been around for quite some time and Tutanota as well but they're a bit more privacy focused with the option to encrypt your email messages so that only the recipient with the key provided by you can access it.