Register Now
DC

The funniest video game

On 6/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, Aniekwe said:

Goat Simulator 3 is going to leave you useless laughing yourself out. It's one of those games that's going to have your ribs ripped out with lots of laughter. 

I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching this trailer. I wonder how the gameplay is going to be with a lot of humour. I haven't played the game and I'm afraid I won't miss on it now after watching this. 

Goat Simulator is one I'd say for sure, but I'd rather go back a bit, with games like Boogerman, Beavis and Butthead, Postal series (never played them, but I hear they are good), Duke Nukem Series, that Mr. Mosquito game (I think that's what it was called), Saints Row series, GTA Series (early on) and so on. 

8 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching this trailer. I wonder how the gameplay is going to be with a lot of humour. I haven't played the game and I'm afraid I won't miss on it now after watching this. 

If you have never played Goat Simulator, you have been missing out on a game that's capable of turning your bad day into something that's going to be very lively and fun. Whenever I'm sad and bored, if I play the game, it puts an end to my bad mood. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You should play the game if you haven't and thank me later. I can never get tired of playing Goat Simulator as long as I want to laugh away my stress. 

On 6/27/2022 at 8:03 AM, Aniekwe said:

Goat Simulator 3 is going to leave you useless laughing yourself out. It's one of those games that's going to have your ribs ripped out with lots of laughter. 

You're right - Goat Simulator games are hilarious, I'm not going to lie. Some of the animations are downright hilarious!

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You're right - Goat Simulator games are hilarious, I'm not going to lie. Some of the animations are downright hilarious!

The very first time I played the game, it felt like I should never stop playing because the more I played, the more it gets very hilarious and crazy 🤪

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The very first time I played the game, it felt like I should never stop playing because the more I played, the more it gets very hilarious and crazy 🤪

It's such a simplistic and hilarious concept of a game but very genius as well.