Register Now
DC

The funniest video game

On 6/28/2022 at 7:26 PM, Kane99 said:

Goat Simulator is one I'd say for sure, but I'd rather go back a bit, with games like Boogerman, Beavis and Butthead, Postal series (never played them, but I hear they are good), Duke Nukem Series, that Mr. Mosquito game (I think that's what it was called), Saints Row series, GTA Series (early on) and so on. 

Glad someone mentioned the earliest GTA series, the characters movement and how they fought , how you could walk into a barber shop and beat up everyone there, earliest GTA off the series was fun to play and very Hilarious at the time.

18 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Glad someone mentioned the earliest GTA series, the characters movement and how they fought , how you could walk into a barber shop and beat up everyone there, earliest GTA off the series was fun to play and very Hilarious at the time.

Earliest GTA's are some of my favorites for how the satire and everything was. Today GTA tries to be more real and serious. But back in the day, with San Andreas, vice city and even the third one, they all had this tone of comedy and was less serious. 

I think that's why people also enjoyed Saints Row, because that's where the campy, craziness of GTA kinda went. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Earliest GTA's are some of my favorites for how the satire and everything was. Today GTA tries to be more real and serious. But back in the day, with San Andreas, vice city and even the third one, they all had this tone of comedy and was less serious. 

I think that's why people also enjoyed Saints Row, because that's where the campy, craziness of GTA kinda went. 

That's very correct about the humor and some sort of comedy the first releases of GTA offers. It's kind of unique in its own of making gamers be extra thrilled for playing the game with some crazy acts. 

Saints Row 3. You can walk around with a giant dildo bat and beat people with it;  and run around nude and try to streak as many people as you can. There are other weapons that are just outright funny. You can drive a vehicle that sucks people into a cannon and then shoot them out all over the place. Launch them at building tops and billboards. You have a gun that launches bait at someone and a shark comes out of nowhere to swallow them. It's outright the craziest and funniest game I ever played. 

Another one is Destroy All Humans

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Vice City definitely had some hilarious moments with Tommy Vercetti and Sonny Forelli.

On 6/29/2022 at 1:30 AM, Aniekwe said:

You should play the game if you haven't and thank me later. I can never get tired of playing Goat Simulator as long as I want to laugh away my stress. 

After watching the trailer, it's something that I would like to check out in its gameplay for myself and just on the trailer how funny it's going to be playing the game. I'm going to play the game very soon. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

That's easily Conker's Bad Fur Day. I can't help but laugh when I play it. I mean who could listen to the Great Mighty Poo sing and not crack up?

I can't believe I forgot about Conker. He is by far one of the funniest characters in one of the funniest games ever made. Sucks that it still hasn't gotten a fairly reboot, sequal or even a newer remaster. Rare could really do something good by reviving this series. Hell I'd take a remaster if it at least guaranteed I can re-play this. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

That's easily Conker's Bad Fur Day. I can't help but laugh when I play it. I mean who could listen to the Great Mighty Poo sing and not crack up?

This practically just made my day. It was friggin hilarious. I never played the game but this scene is something that can knock off your bad mood very easily with just one watch. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Who remembered Surgeon Simulator 2013? It's supposed to be carrying a surgery with the right tools but not what happens in Surgeon Simulator 😂. It's quite hilarious. 

For real though , this doesn't seem hilarious to me , just some hand messing around with surgical equipments and people like characters and virtually destroying everything the hand touches.

On 7/1/2022 at 3:06 PM, Heatman said:

Who remembered Surgeon Simulator 2013? It's supposed to be carrying a surgery with the right tools but not what happens in Surgeon Simulator 😂. It's quite hilarious. 

There's some sort of humor in the trailer with how the supposed surgeon works in there but it's not only humor. It also looks creepy and messy as well. 

On 7/1/2022 at 8:16 PM, Clasher said:

For real though , this doesn't seem hilarious to me , just some hand messing around with surgical equipments and people like characters and virtually destroying everything the hand touches.

Maybe how or what you see as funny isn't covered in the trailer but it sure as hell was very hilarious for me watching him mess around trying to operate on patients. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

There's some sort of humor in the trailer with how the supposed surgeon works in there but it's not only humor. It also looks creepy and messy as well. 

I agree, it's a little creepy as well. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Maybe how or what you see as funny isn't covered in the trailer but it sure as hell was very hilarious for me watching him mess around trying to operate on patients. 

I agree, it's a little creepy as well. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Well, all I saw was a hand making a mess of it's environment and just picking out body organs and tossing it back in where it came from. If it's hilarious to you it's okay, we all do sense humour differently.