Register Now
DC

The funniest video game

I really liked that Untitled Goose Game, thought it was cute and funny for what it was. I've been thinking or replaying it and trying new ways of beating it. I kinda wish they'd make another one. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Another one funny game that I enjoyed playing back in 2010 was Octodad where you play as an octopus who goes undercover as a human dad. 

This is hilarious, the plot and the whole idea behind having an octopus go undercover as a human dad sound really funny. I didn't play this game but I am very sure it would be very interesting.

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Another one funny game that I enjoyed playing back in 2010 was Octodad where you play as an octopus who goes undercover as a human dad. 

How do you guys see these games because they are so funny that it's something anyone would be very hyped to play especially when they are in the need for a humor in their lives. 

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

This is hilarious, the plot and the whole idea behind having an octopus go undercover as a human dad sound really funny. I didn't play this game but I am very sure it would be very interesting.

The whole concept about the game is very hilarious and the Octodad looks very funny on his own. How did the wife not know it's not her husband?

Edited by Heatman

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

How do you guys see these games because they are so funny that it's something anyone would be very hyped to play especially when they are in the need for a humor in their lives. 

The whole concept about the game is very hilarious and the Octodad looks very funny on his own. How did the wife not know it's not her husband?

I didn't find the Octodad myself. It was recommended to me by one of my favorite old friend's and it turned out to be a good recommendation. I never regretted getting the game because it was full of fun to play. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

When I read the titles this video came to my head, it's own but it's still funny

I haven't seen hulk look that horrible and hilarious in decades. Lol

First off I know hulk has always been angry but his appearance here is looking like he got some really deep anger issues. Quite a funny gameplay video as well.

On 7/4/2022 at 5:55 PM, Clasher said:

I haven't seen hulk look that horrible and hilarious in decades. Lol

First off I know hulk has always been angry but his appearance here is looking like he got some really deep anger issues. Quite a funny gameplay video as well.

Even in the movies, they have watered down so much the character of Hulk that it's no longer what we used to know Hulk to be like. I don't even think that it's funny anymore but more of a ridicule to the character. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Even in the movies, they have watered down so much the character of Hulk that it's no longer what we used to know Hulk to be like. I don't even think that it's funny anymore but more of a ridicule to the character. 

I noticed that as well , he is now more looking like a dad in his late fifties and not as angry abs vicious as he was in his earliest Marvel appearances.

On 7/4/2022 at 6:49 AM, Empire said:

When I read the titles this video came to my head, it's own but it's still funny

The joy of modding games like this. I really need to get back to GTA V and mod it some. There seems to be endless amounts of hacks/mods you can do on GTA V, in single player. People have gotten really creative with the mods they make. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The joy of modding games like this. I really need to get back to GTA V and mod it some. There seems to be endless amounts of hacks/mods you can do on GTA V, in single player. People have gotten really creative with the mods they make. 

This one here with on God of War using The Simpson. It was damn hilarious. I would definitely like to try doing something like that soon. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Or FIveM to FIvePD that are server based and then able to mod the flip out without the need to even edit or chnage your main GTA root folder 🙂 I used to do all of that with GTAIV but now I do it just with FiveM so that GTA doesn;t get pooped regards to doing GTA online

On 8/16/2022 at 6:23 AM, Empire said:

Or FIveM to FIvePD that are server based and then able to mod the flip out without the need to even edit or chnage your main GTA root folder 🙂 I used to do all of that with GTAIV but now I do it just with FiveM so that GTA doesn;t get pooped regards to doing GTA online

Aren't those like role play servers? I know the likes of GTA V and RDR online have roleplay servers where you can do some modding. At least I think so, I could be wrong.