Register Now
DC

What’s the last thing you do at night?

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Sleep

I think that's the last thing we all do as well unless one don't sleep at night. I'm not sure there's anyone who doesn't do that 😂

Before getting in bed to sleep, I always check if I have outstanding chats I missed out attending to and have them replied before putting my smartphone in silent to sleep. 

Edited by Aniekwe

Sleep is the last thing I do, but before closing my eyes I check my phone  for a few minutes I don't know why but it just became an habit, then I place it comfortably close to the bed so I can easily reach out to it first thing  when I wake up in the morning.

Sure, no matter what you've accomplished at nights, you'll definitely end up in sleep. Only robots that doesn't sleep, my body isn't a robotic one, had it been it is, I could've cherished it. Because, I don't want to get tired while enjoying myself. 

On 6/27/2022 at 6:15 PM, Justin11 said:

Sure, no matter what you've accomplished at nights, you'll definitely end up in sleep. Only robots that doesn't sleep, my body isn't a robotic one, had it been it is, I could've cherished it. Because, I don't want to get tired while enjoying myself. 

Everyone has different sleeping habits - for instance, I can function on only 5 hours of sleep while I know people who can't go without 7-8 hours.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Everyone has different sleeping habits - for instance, I can function on only 5 hours of sleep while I know people who can't go without 7-8 hours.

Sure, I can cover 5-7 hours too. Some days, I sleep in the morning hours, after sleeping in the night. It happens that way when I didn't have enough night sleeping time due to activities like gaming. 

Here goes

1. Afterwashing and back to my bedroom, I spend time finnshing cleaning and putting things away
  2. On my laptop for the last 30mins or more, or maybe on my dkestop still talking to people in discord.
  3. around 11pm or 11.30pm I then get into my bed 😉 at times even later
  4. I then spend three years watching films or TV series in bed till 2am or 3am
  5. Sleep 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:15 AM, Justin11 said:

I hope you know that robots breaks down too without servicing and maintenance as well as upgrading its software if it's an advanced robot? 

Edited by Aniekwe

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Here goes

1. Afterwashing and back to my bedroom, I spend time finnshing cleaning and putting things away
  2. On my laptop for the last 30mins or more, or maybe on my dkestop still talking to people in discord.
  3. around 11pm or 11.30pm I then get into my bed 😉 at times even later
  4. I then spend three years watching films or TV series in bed till 2am or 3am
  5. Sleep 

I enjoy late night Movies, I really don't like to sleep early , earliest time I sleep is 12 am , most nights I am up till 2 am, seeing a movie, playing video games or rounding up some work before sleeping.

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I hope you know that robots breaks down too without servicing and maintenance as well as upgrading its software if it's an advanced robot? 

But not like humans, if you got software robots, it works 24/7 until the end of subscription. Their are some robots you build and you don't pay for subscription. Which means, you just keep maintaining it once in a while, and not just paying for subscription. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, I can cover 5-7 hours too. Some days, I sleep in the morning hours, after sleeping in the night. It happens that way when I didn't have enough night sleeping time due to activities like gaming. 

Maybe I should put that I lie awake in bed for about 2 hours as the last thing I do at nights.

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Maybe I should put that I lie awake in bed for about 2 hours as the last thing I do at nights.

Only? Then what are you doing with 22 hours of your time? If that's true, then you aren't having adequate rest in your life, and you understand the implications.