Register Now
Justin11

Who will be your next favorite player when your current retires?

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I watched the game live and I was a bit pissed by the changes he made, you can't make just any changes in matches as important as that and not against a team like real Madrid in the UCL.

It was so bad to see Pep Guardiola with such kind of weird changes when the team isn't certain of the victory. I was thinking that he'll allow KDB to complete the match, but he withdrew him for Jack Grealish. 

On 7/20/2022 at 6:08 PM, Justin11 said:

It was so bad to see Pep Guardiola with such kind of weird changes when the team isn't certain of the victory. I was thinking that he'll allow KDB to complete the match, but he withdrew him for Jack Grealish. 

If I remember correctly, KDB had a knock or some kind of injury so he was forced to take him off so you can excuse that. The part I never got was putting on Fernandinho whose legs are gone against a very pacy Real Madrid attack.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If I remember correctly, KDB had a knock or some kind of injury so he was forced to take him off so you can excuse that. The part I never got was putting on Fernandinho whose legs are gone against a very pacy Real Madrid attack.

That change marred the game for Pep Guardiola's team and sent them parking. That substitution annoyed me, because I wanted Manchester city to progress in the expense of RMA. It's a shame that Guardiola's substitution tactics ruined it. 

On 7/26/2022 at 4:28 PM, Justin11 said:

That change marred the game for Pep Guardiola's team and sent them parking. That substitution annoyed me, because I wanted Manchester city to progress in the expense of RMA. It's a shame that Guardiola's substitution tactics ruined it. 

He does tend to overthink it a lot in cup games and use all kinds of bizarre tactics that may or may not work in the particular match. It can't be a Pep Guardiola moment without him overthinking stuff. It's just how he is...

On 7/28/2022 at 7:21 PM, killamch89 said:

He does tend to overthink it a lot in cup games and use all kinds of bizarre tactics that may or may not work in the particular match. It can't be a Pep Guardiola moment without him overthinking stuff. It's just how he is...

At times his tactics goes perfect, and at times it doesn't go as planned. The one against RMA last season in the UCL was total abysmal, he couldn't have thrown Grealish into the spotlight of such high intensive game when the England's international's confidence is low. 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:09 AM, Clasher said:

Currently I am a sadio mane Stan and  he is certainly my favorite African player at the moment and I see him becoming my all time best player maybe after Messi.

Saido Mane is an excellent player but I'd maybe say KDB will be my fav when he retires.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:31 PM, killamch89 said:

Saido Mane is an excellent player but I'd maybe say KDB will be my fav when he retires.

KDB is Aging gradually, you wouldn't enjoy much from him after your favourite retires. KDB is 29 at the moment, by the time your favourite retires, he might even get to 34. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

KDB is Aging gradually, you wouldn't enjoy much from him after your favourite retires. KDB is 29 at the moment, by the time your favourite retires, he might even get to 34. 

I know but his passing skills are just ridiculous plus some of the goals he scores is outrageous.

On 9/6/2022 at 1:21 AM, killamch89 said:

I know but his passing skills are just ridiculous plus some of the goals he scores is outrageous.

He scores amazing goals, he is right there at his prime age, KDB will play for some years more. I just wish he can go extra miles this season and landing the UCL title and hopefully win the balloon d'or. 

On 9/6/2022 at 1:21 AM, killamch89 said:

He scores amazing goals, he is right there at his prime age, KDB will play for some years more. I just wish he can go extra miles this season and landing the UCL title and hopefully win the balloon d'or.