Register Now
DC

Games that stresses you

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I always get emotional whenever I'm playing NBA Live '05 because it stirs up memories of Kobe Bryant. He's an icon for me in the NBA sports. It was very hard getting a win in anything less than easy mode in NBA Live '05. I had to play on easy mode for a very long time in order to master how to give it a good shot in the difficult mode. It was very stressful to play and get a win. 

The event that led to the death of Kobe Bryant was a horrible one, no one would wish to go that way. I get why it affects you that way whenever you get into playing NBA sports games. That on its own is a very big emotional stress. 

When I started playing PES via PS2, it stressed due to the bad controller I was using, that isn't a dual shock type. Controlling my players was kinda difficult, it sucked me alot, until I swapped the low grade controller for dual shock and that's the begining of my fun playing PES 2010, unfortunately Konami ruined it. 

For me it has to be Metroid Fusion during boss fights, most of the times I was more stressed than actually having fun, the only boss fight I enjoyed was the one against Ridley, all others were pure torture. (Except for the first boss fight obviusly that one was a piece of cake)

4 hours ago, harleyqbx said:

I can't play anything that requires a lot of hand eye coordination or horror before I go to sleep because I get too amped up. So, no BioShock. 

My little sister doesn't play any horror game's no matter how interesting the game is considered to be. It freaks her out and make her restless. If it's up to her, there wouldn't be any development of horror games of any sort. 

Another time a game stressed me out, was near the end of Beyond Good and Evil. It was the final boss. This dude was a bitch. I was never able to defeat him, because his gimmick was that he reversed your controls. And on top of that I saved in an area where I was low on health and had no health to save me. 

I've thought of replaying it, but I am getting anxiety even thinking of doing it lol. It's a great game, but I can't put myself through that final boss. 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:50 AM, The Blackangel said:

Ninja Gaiden is one of the easiest games on the console. So is Zelda II

Going through the comments I begin to realise that I am most likely living in world of my own, if someone could classify this two games ninja gaiden and Zelda 11 as difficult, I wouldnt say they were just an easy  piece of cake but it's very far off from been difficult.

RDR2, dark souls, BioShock , blood borne are actually intermediary, though can be stressful at some point but you could still comfortably play it without having an headache.

I don't know if it's appropriate to ask here but I would certainly like see your runthrough and reviews on RDR2 in your YouTube channel.

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not just video games that stress me, playing with an experience gamer is a big time stress all the together. It can pull off my adrenaline, and making me sweating unnecessarily. 

This reminds me of playing against of the best managers in Top Eleven Football Manager called Apolo Rock. He's so good that he owns a YouTube channel where he teaches others how to train their players and be as good in the game. He's a beast of a manager. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This reminds me of playing against of the best managers in Top Eleven Football Manager called Apolo Rock. He's so good that he owns a YouTube channel where he teaches others how to train their players and be as good in the game. He's a beast of a manager. 

That's tremendous that you got what I meant. And it's cool getting to know how difficult Apolo Rock was when you face off with him on Top Eleven football Manager's exhibition match/competition. I'll take a look at his YouTube channel and see how Apolo have grown his/her channel subscribers. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous that you got what I meant. And it's cool getting to know how difficult Apolo Rock was when you face off with him on Top Eleven football Manager's exhibition match/competition. I'll take a look at his YouTube channel and see how Apolo have grown his/her channel subscribers. 

The guy is among my top 3 best managers in Top Eleven Football Manager. He's the best trainer in the game. In all our matches, I have never managed to get a draw. There are a lot of more videos on his channel. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The guy is among my top 3 best managers in Top Eleven Football Manager. He's the best trainer in the game. In all our matches, I have never managed to get a draw. There are a lot of more videos on his channel. 

Hmm, that's super power in the game, those kind of gamers will make me suffer over a game I love and sweating on it. But such experience will be massive, since the gamer is truly good. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

His team attack and midfield strength here in the video cover picture is insane. Why wouldn't he win most of his matches with such attack and midfield strength? Even if anyone manage to score against his team, he will always outscore the manager. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you keep hosting such kind of player in one one contest, be it in Football manager or another MMO game, you'll come victorious in one out of all you played with em. 

It's going to be very difficult beating such a team. Yes, I know that in football, there's always an upset but it's going to be very slim in this case with that Apolo's team. When I'm looking at the team, all I can see is hell playing against him.