Register Now
DC

Games that stresses you

On 7/4/2022 at 10:47 AM, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's super power in the game, those kind of gamers will make me suffer over a game I love and sweating on it. But such experience will be massive, since the gamer is truly good. 

He's a good manager and he also buys into their microtransactions which helps to grow his resources that allows him to train well. It's what makes him have a very strong team. 

On 7/4/2022 at 11:14 AM, Dannyjax said:

His team attack and midfield strength here in the video cover picture is insane. Why wouldn't he win most of his matches with such attack and midfield strength? Even if anyone manage to score against his team, he will always outscore the manager. 

The guy loves playing globally hosted tournaments and he's won at least over 80% of the one's he joined. 

5 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's going to be very difficult beating such a team. Yes, I know that in football, there's always an upset but it's going to be very slim in this case with that Apolo's team. When I'm looking at the team, all I can see is hell playing against him. 

😂, Maybe I'll download this Football Manager's game, and face off with Apolos and see how the contest gonna look like. I rather stage him numerous times just to snatch a single victory from him. I believe when we play so much game within days, he'll loosen up, and I'll take that advantage to down him once. 

On 7/3/2022 at 5:53 PM, Clasher said:

I don't know if it's appropriate to ask here but I would certainly like see your runthrough and reviews on RDR2 in your YouTube channel.

It's perfectly fine, and welcome to hear someone say they are interested in seeing my playthroughs. As soon as I get things back in order in my personal life, and have the time to record, I'll be uploading again. @Rain Dew will be as well. Her main interest right now it FFXIV, and it's got her time. So she will most likely be doing that one for a long time. She may do a few live streams, but I doubt it.

39 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

It's perfectly fine, and welcome to hear someone say they are interested in seeing my playthroughs. As soon as I get things back in order in my personal life, and have the time to record, I'll be uploading again. @Rain Dew will be as well. Her main interest right now it FFXIV, and it's got her time. So she will most likely be doing that one for a long time. She may do a few live streams, but I doubt it.

That's good to know.

I like it when people actually engage in what they are Passionate about.

Though I never really did any stream videos for my gameplay or other game related activities, but currently I am working on my channel and would be creating lots of game related contents if possible.

RDR2, god of war and street fighter would be among the games I would be streaming more.

Time factor has really caused me to let go of some of the things I like to do for fun and now I am all about work.

I don't know I've ever had an entire game that has stressed me out.  I might of had certain levels or bosses that were hard to get through but I' eventually got through them once I worked through them.  It's just certain spots required patience more than others. 

10 minutes ago, JennyorAlice said:

I don't know I've ever had an entire game that has stressed me out.  I might of had certain levels or bosses that were hard to get through but I' eventually got through them once I worked through them.  It's just certain spots required patience more than others. 

Nah, not a single game that you got stressed out playing? What about horror games? Do they stress you out when playing? For me it's just jump scares that bugs me, because it's a lazy tactic in games. 

I've had my share of levels/boss battles/puzzles that I got stuck on and caused me some stress. 

I got stressed out playing RDR2 last night, because I messed up and pointed my gun at an officer that was looking for me. Realizing after this, I had to reload an old save as I had just robbed a place. So I lost a good chunk of change. But I re-did it and got the money back and that was the end of it. 😄

23 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I do check out your channel once in a while to see if there's a new content uploaded on it. I can't wait to see a new one on Red Dead Redemption 2 when you do it or even get @Rain Dewto upload her play of FFXIV. I'm sure that's going to be awesome. 

2 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

I have some Tomb Raider that is ready to be uploaded. It’s unedited though. It’s not a total play through yet but I will upload it when I get home from visiting my parents and let you all know. 

Since you share a YouTube channel with 'The Black Angel, it will be cool, you share some video coverages of your playing time around Tomb raider, and we'll support you with views. 

23 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

I have some Tomb Raider that is ready to be uploaded. It’s unedited though. It’s not a total play through yet but I will upload it when I get home from visiting my parents and let you all know. 

I will be waiting for your update on that once it's done. Make sure to have a solid time with your parents alright. Family is everything, we live for them and them for us as well.