Register Now
DC

Least favorite video game controller

4 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

This is a PS3 Daulshock III Wireless controller. 

d05040cb72412eca2d0edd7a85da6226.jpg.1896fb287fab13fb8772e2277601b74b.jpg

This is PS4 Daulshock 4 Wireless Controller. 

5a9506785e026bdadb7c19fa37f45e4d.jpg.e8f3421576e0f13557c546212f706c4c.jpg

Do you see the difference I'm telling you about in their design? 

Their is a small difference in design especially at the middle but they look similar. At the middle PS4 is built with glass that looks like a small projector, lol, while PS3 centre is sealed. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is a small difference in design especially at the middle but they look similar. At the middle PS4 is built with glass that looks like a small projector, lol, while PS3 centre is sealed. 

The only thing similar between the two of them are the cross direction buttons, the triangle, block, O and X buttons and the PlayStation logo. Every other thing is different. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The only thing similar between the two of them are the cross direction buttons, the triangle, block, O and X buttons and the PlayStation logo. Every other thing is different. 

No problem, I've agreed, but at least you've acknowledged the little similarities in them. I spotted the difference, but it isn't noticeable unless you go closer to the both controllers. 

My Sega Genesis controllers back then frustrated me quite well because the buttons keeps going inside and it stops working. I felt it's because of the extensive hard hit when used to play fighting games. It's one thing I hated about that controller. 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

My Sega Genesis controllers back then frustrated me quite well because the buttons keeps going inside and it stops working. I felt it's because of the extensive hard hit when used to play fighting games. It's one thing I hated about that controller. 

I had same issue with my PS2 controller the action buttons were always getting tuck inside their socket sometimes affecting my gameplay, i just had to buy a new updated controller and problem was solved.

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I thought that I was the only one who had that same issues with my Sega controllers. I kept on replacing them all the time and they kept on damaging especially after playing WWF and Mortal Kombat games.