Register Now
DC

Cheat codes for video games

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Microtransactions have taken over the use of cheat codes and it's why there isn't much relevance to it in gaming lately. It's all about paying for those in game's purchases. 

Microtransactions  is already changing the concept of videogaming from what we knew it before, the fun isn't there anymore as someone who can afford it can just get an edge over you because they paid for some extra privileges in the game.

Micro transactions are partially cheat codes, because without micro transactions you'll find the game so difficult to make a progress nor enjoying it. I wouldn't be surprised though, if cheat codes as sold under micro transactions in the games store. 

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

Microtransactions  is already changing the concept of videogaming from what we knew it before, the fun isn't there anymore as someone who can afford it can just get an edge over you because they paid for some extra privileges in the game.

Microtransactions is the modern cheat of video game's companies that makes them get more money off the gamers for just better cosmetics and upgrades. It's the pay to win scam like I choose to call it that makes everything worse in some of their games. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

Microtransactions is the modern cheat of video game's companies that makes them get more money off the gamers for just better cosmetics and upgrades. It's the pay to win scam like I choose to call it that makes everything worse in some of their games. 

I am not really bothered about it though, I just play my video games and whatever extra privileges that should be bought I just ignore them  and continue playing until I get feed up with the game and proceed to a new game.

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

As long as the microtransactions isn't the one's targeted at making the games to be pay to win which gives gamers who pay for them incredible advantage over others, then it's not really a big problem. If it's just the cosmetics and skins upgrades, it's cool and it's not mandatory to use it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as the microtransactions isn't the one's targeted at making the games to be pay to win which gives gamers who pay for them incredible advantage over others, then it's not really a big problem. If it's just the cosmetics and skins upgrades, it's cool and it's not mandatory to use it. 

That's my point exactly , as long as the microtransactions doesn't affect game play in any I don't usually bother about it, if it's just for Skins and cosmetics I could ignore it.

What was the dumbest cheat codes that you guys remember? I remember big head modes where everyone had big heads. But that got boring after a bit. I don't recall anything too crazy from the games I played, but I'm sure some games had some wacky cheat codes worth trying out. Any suggestions? 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

What was the dumbest cheat codes that you guys remember? I remember big head modes where everyone had big heads. But that got boring after a bit. I don't recall anything too crazy from the games I played, but I'm sure some games had some wacky cheat codes worth trying out. Any suggestions? 

I found this compilation on WatchMojo which I tried some of them back them. I think it's worth taking a look at for old memories sake. 

On 7/6/2022 at 6:53 AM, Kane99 said:

I remember in GTA S.A I got a cheat code that could control the weather and I just make it snow even if the weather stats is meant to be sunny.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I remember in GTA S.A I got a cheat code that could control the weather and I just make it snow even if the weather stats is meant to be sunny.

My favourite one's that I love making use of all the time in GTA SA are the cheat codes for infinite health, oxygen, ammo and flying cars. They are the one's that I couldn't quit using. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

My favourite one's that I love making use of all the time in GTA SA are the cheat codes for infinite health, oxygen, ammo and flying cars. They are the one's that I couldn't quit using. 

I used that a lot too including the flying cars , I was always using armoured tanks in the game to create maximum destruction.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

I used that a lot too including the flying cars , I was always using armoured tanks in the game to create maximum destruction.

I felt that those cheats codes gives the best resources that are most important in the game. There's no point in playing the game if you're down on health. You're getting killed too quickly. 

If I get to.lay my hands on PS4 cheat codes for GTA V, Mass Effect III, Assassin's Creed origins. Then I will use it to get better weapons, I wouldn't abuse the cheat codes. Like, making everything seem easy to me just the way I abused 'dead target in android phone 😂

On 7/11/2022 at 3:16 PM, Justin11 said:

If I get to.lay my hands on PS4 cheat codes for GTA V, Mass Effect III, Assassin's Creed origins. Then I will use it to get better weapons, I wouldn't abuse the cheat codes. Like, making everything seem easy to me just the way I abused 'dead target in android phone 😂

You can have some of them checked out on this site Here . I stumbled across it a while back, so I had to look it up and was able to find it once again. Update me if anyone of the cheats that have there worked for you. 

Good luck mate.