Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Wasn't an issue 20 years ago

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every country subjects knows where it is troubling them, I can't say much about mine, cos I'm just fade up with the high level of inflation. It wasn't as it is in the last 20 years, even if I wasn't aware, but in the last 16 years, I'll say I can count on my senses, the current era is worst now. 

I think inflation is getting really High in many regions of the world, mine isn't an exception, the prices of things now cant even be compared to what it was ten years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think inflation is getting really High in many regions of the world, mine isn't an exception, the prices of things now cant even be compared to what it was ten years ago.

That's too ridiculous now, the money I had in the past which is three times lower than what I'm making now was still better for me in the past. Inflation has turned some amount to money being valueless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's too ridiculous now, the money I had in the past which is three times lower than what I'm making now was still better for me in the past. Inflation has turned some amount to money being valueless. 

The American dollar gets less and less valuable over time. Ten years ago I could buy a soda from a vending machine for a quarter. Now they're all at least $2.50 for a simple soda. That's literally 10 times higher. 30 years ago I could buy sodas in glass longneck bottles for a dime. But in these last 20 years the internet has become king the world over. When I was a kid, the internet didn't even exist. Computers obviously existed, but "internet" wasn't a word in the English language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

The American dollar gets less and less valuable over time. Ten years ago I could buy a soda from a vending machine for a quarter. Now they're all at least $2.50 for a simple soda. That's literally 10 times higher. 30 years ago I could buy sodas in glass longneck bottles for a dime. But in these last 20 years the internet has become king the world over. When I was a kid, the internet didn't even exist. Computers obviously existed, but "internet" wasn't a word in the English language.

I can say that the so-called civilization has dragged the prices of commodities and services to ridiculous amount of money. Life isn't enjoyable when things are hyper expensive, which is bigger than what you never expected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's too ridiculous now, the money I had in the past which is three times lower than what I'm making now was still better for me in the past. Inflation has turned some amount to money being valueless. 

I think this would be as a result of the increase in corruption and how the government has been paying zero attention to the state of the economy but only interested in their selfish agendas. 

When we could get essential food and commodity at a good price when low income earners could still afford to feed without going bankrupt, those things are what we had 20 years ago now it's just a different story all together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 2008 recession never went away cause everyone hated on OWS who was trying to hold bankers and the FED responsible. Instead, they got police abuse. CEO's got fat bailouts. Then Covid; more fat bailouts to gangsters. Now inflation, more fat bailouts to the wealthy coming. They drizzle all over the economy. Black oil bitch is finite. Get off the damn addiction stupid parasite humans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think this would be as a result of the increase in corruption and how the government has been paying zero attention to the state of the economy but only interested in their selfish agendas. 

When we could get essential food and commodity at a good price when low income earners could still afford to feed without going bankrupt, those things are what we had 20 years ago now it's just a different story all together.

What you said is the simple truth around what's happening around my country's government. They're just driven by selfishness, not caring about others. Those who are low salary earners are the one struggling over this recession ruined time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

What you said is the simple truth around what's happening around my country's government. They're just driven by selfishness, not caring about others. Those who are low salary earners are the one struggling over this recession ruined time. 

The saddest part is that with all these inflation going on, many government employees Haven't seen a salary increment in the last 10 years, only the government officials are the ones getting all the states benefits. The salary earners can no longer afford three square meals a day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

The saddest part is that with all these inflation going on, many government employees Haven't seen a salary increment in the last 10 years, only the government officials are the ones getting all the states benefits. The salary earners can no longer afford three square meals a day.

That's too weird man, I feel the marginalization going on within the government. Not just the government of my country alone, it extends to other countries. Salary earners in some sectors aren't seeing increment at all, what you said is true, but things are going up in terms of their prices. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's too weird man, I feel the marginalization going on within the government. Not just the government of my country alone, it extends to other countries. Salary earners in some sectors aren't seeing increment at all, what you said is true, but things are going up in terms of their prices. 

I once read somewhere that "man would only rule man to its ruin" and with what we are experiencing in most regions of the world it's only evident that that saying is justifiable. Government policies are now made to favor only the upper class and the grassroots are suffering and dying from poverty, lack of good education and access to good social amenities. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Smoking wasn't an issue 20 years ago, nobody gave a fuck if you smoked where and when it diden't matter, nowadays you're almost a criminal if you do. For the record i don't smoke but have friends who do and i could care less about it if they smoked in a bar, which they banned a few years ago, instead of smoke now my clothes stink of beer and piss after a night of drinking.

Edited by Yaramaki
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

LOL Beer and piss, the cologne for men. If you wake up wet, not knowing if its beer, piss, or throw up, SEEK HELP!!!  🤣🤣🤣

What about if you wake up and say "HEY! Someone shit in my pants!"

Edited by The Blackangel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's weird indeed if I find my underwear wet, because it never occured in the past 15 years, unless I want to go back as baby, which is complete regression. I don't smoke, my health doesn't carry it, now smokers are chased around, the world isn't safe anymore, it has changed drastically nowadays than last 20 years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...