Register Now
DC

What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?

Walked home in the middle of the night around 2:00 AM. Anything could have happened to me that night but I never knew where I got the courage from. I missed my bus and there was no other means of transport. I can't afford to pay for a motel. I'd never try that again. 

Watched a very scary movie during my childhood around six years old that got me missing in the home when I went to my grand pa's burial. The issue escalated, because I ran out of the house due to fear, and I couldn't locate my way back cos I was the only one watching the movie. 

Jumping off the 35 ft Cilff at Rick's Cafe in Negril. Keep in mind the water is about 45 ft deep as well. It was a hell of an experience hitting the water feet first and then swimming back up felt like forever lol. I'd probably want to try it again...

On 6/27/2022 at 9:36 PM, The Blackangel said:

That all depends. Do you mean something that scared me, or something that would scare other people? Clarification on this one is definitely needed.

So which one have you done.

Had a scary moment or you were the one doing the scaring?

On 6/27/2022 at 5:17 PM, Justin11 said:

Watched a very scary movie during my childhood around six years old that got me missing in the home when I went to my grand pa's burial. The issue escalated, because I ran out of the house due to fear, and I couldn't locate my way back cos I was the only one watching the movie. 

How did your relatives find you in the end? Or was it some strangers that helped you?

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

How did your relatives find you in the end? Or was it some strangers that helped you?

My grand mother helped me, such was coincidental, I didn't expect to get found that way. It remains strange to me up to this day, even if it has been over 15 years. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Both. I can be absolutely terrifying when I want to. There's very little that scares me, with the exception of a few phobias.

I look so harmless and people just find it easy to communicate with me. 

If I could be terrifying just a little bit I think It would save me some of the stress of telling people I'm not in the mood to talk right now after they have been bugging me to give them my undivided attention. Just maybe