Register Now
Techno

Pentiment

It kinda reminds me of the game called The Procession to Calvary. It's different graphically, but it's a point and click adventure much like what this looks like. This one though is much more M rated.  

On 6/27/2022 at 9:34 PM, Kane99 said:

It kinda reminds me of the game called The Procession to Calvary. It's different graphically, but it's a point and click adventure much like what this looks like. This one though is much more M rated.  

It's also got something similar to Strange Horticulture. In the story mode and graphics, you can't say they have much difference. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's also got something similar to Strange Horticulture. In the story mode and graphics, you can't say they have much difference. 

Hmm, I don't know. The game you shared doesn't really seem all too similar. The art style kind of, but the gameplay looks to be a lot different. But it does look like something a friend of mine would enjoy, so I'll have to share this with him. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

On 7/26/2022 at 7:00 PM, Kane99 said:

Hmm, I don't know. The game you shared doesn't really seem all too similar. The art style kind of, but the gameplay looks to be a lot different. But it does look like something a friend of mine would enjoy, so I'll have to share this with him. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

It's a pleasure mate. It was something that I really enjoyed taking part in. Hopefully, your friend would be interested in it too. I'm still looking for another game that's set up just like Strange Horticulture or more advanced to get into playing. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Is pentiment out already or it's release dates was delayed.

I haven't much about this game since news of its development was made.

I don't understand why you struggle with the idea of doing a quick search on the internet to find these things out for yourself. Yes, it's out, has been for about a week on Xbox Platforms and PC.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:14 AM, Shagger said:

I don't understand why you struggle with the idea of doing a quick search on the internet to find these things out for yourself. Yes, it's out, has been for about a week on Xbox Platforms and PC.

I need to work on that aspect, but I only remember some of this Games when I come across a thread here on VGR.

Been on a forum where you can get direct answers from other fans is supposed to help with giving you the information you need about certain video games.