Register Now
DC

Bothers you more than it should

Begging off my plate is something that severely pisses me off. For example, one day I cooked myself a frozen pizza. I was heading to my room to eat it, when all of a sudden I heard my room mates mother come begging and constantly repeating "Can I have some" over and fucking over. If she had asked before it was on my plate, then no harm no foul. I would have been happy to let her have some. But to beg off my fucking plate is enough to enrage me.

I have two:

People who flip flop their opinions from one polar opposite to the other in a short amount of time. The reason why this annoys me is because they usually make it a big deal and everyone should know whatever they’re talking about is trash. Then a week or two later they have to announce to everyone that it is now the greatest thing ever. It’s also not unusual for them to revert back to hating it.

1 make up your mind

2 stop being over dramatic about it

My second one is when you recommend something to someone, and they aren’t interested, but if someone else recommends it, now they’re interested and sometimes become obsessed. It annoys me to no end when sometimes that person recommends it to you like you’ve never heard of it before.

- Blind Argument bothers me alot, even when the internet is a guide. Still, most individuals ignorantly abandon it and argue blindly. 

- Not having money as I wanted bothers me alot, I know I wouldn't have it all. But at least, it should be enough to buy some kind of needs which are necessary in making me comfortable in life, I'm not talking about money for private jets. 

On 6/27/2022 at 5:46 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I absolutely hate that too. My mom used to scream at me and my sister like a complete lunatic while we were kids. And it just put us in a kind of shell shock. It's insane. So I'm extra sensitive to yelling. My sister too hates yelling because of that woman. 

I almost had an accident one time when I was being yelled at. As I was being yelled at, I kept taking a step back to avoid it and almost fell off a balcony. It was a big shock for me that very day. 

On 6/27/2022 at 8:41 PM, Yaramaki said:

couple of things that bother me more then it should :

-> People calling you out that you are addicted to videogames where in turn they watch the most stupid shit imaginable on tv.

-> People calling fries -> french fries, my god as a proud belgian where fries are  cultural heritage almost like a second religion please stop doing that for that i thank you in advance. 

-> Getting outbid/sniped on ebay or yahoo japan, i've learned to get over it as i grew older and i've became more relaxed about it but it still pisses me off to lose out in the final seconds. 

-> Jehovah's Witnesses coming preaching at my door, like i give a damn. they came knockingt wice this week, how many times do i have to say i don't give a fuck about religion.

-> impatient people who are cutting in line because lets face it it's just annoying and rude to do. 

-> Spam posting on vgr.com

-> Fucking Fortnite that is everywhere these days

For real man, I hate it when people say I am addicted to playing videogames or I spend too many hours on my laptop so I am addicted, meanwhile they could watch four seasons of their favorite TV series in a day and nobody is telling them shit.

It just pisses me off.

On 6/27/2022 at 2:41 PM, Yaramaki said:

couple of things that bother me more then it should :

-> People calling you out that you are addicted to videogames where in turn they watch the most stupid shit imaginable on tv.

-> People calling fries -> french fries, my god as a proud belgian where fries are  cultural heritage almost like a second religion please stop doing that for that i thank you in advance. 

-> Getting outbid/sniped on ebay or yahoo japan, i've learned to get over it as i grew older and i've became more relaxed about it but it still pisses me off to lose out in the final seconds. 

-> Jehovah's Witnesses coming preaching at my door, like i give a damn. they came knockingt wice this week, how many times do i have to say i don't give a fuck about religion.

-> impatient people who are cutting in line because lets face it it's just annoying and rude to do. 

-> Spam posting on vgr.com

-> Fucking Fortnite that is everywhere these days

I agree - getting outbit on Ebay always annoy me and it's usually in the last seconds that they put in their bid as well complete catching you off-guard. On another note, Jehovah's Witnesses are annoying as hell.