Register Now
DC

Who do you most like spending time with and why?

Is it family member or a friend?

For me it's my immediate family (parents, brother, and Uncle primarily) and a couple friends. I'm introverted and keep a small inner circle.

It's always going to be my mother and my recently deceased grandmother. I love both of them like my life depends on it. It's all on my mother. I'm not sure if I would be able to cope if anything happens to her in the future. 

It depends on where i am at the moment, at my own apartment I enjoy spending time with my really close friend but if I am at home or visiting family my cousins are really fun to be with and interesting individuals and we spend most of our time together.

My cousin, and immediate family are always close to me. If we don't see each other, we do video calls to keep the bond strong. But normally I don't mingle with people not even with my family members, it occurs once in a while, since I'm an indoor person. 

41 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

My cousin, and immediate family are always close to me. If we don't see each other, we do video calls to keep the bond strong. But normally I don't mingle with people not even with my family members, it occurs once in a while, since I'm an indoor person. 

I value my alone Time a lot, so most of the time you might catch me indoors working. At that time I don't mingle or hangout a lot not even with family. Well I cherish every moment I spend with people I love a lot.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

I value my alone Time a lot, so most of the time you might catch me indoors working. At that time I don't mingle or hangout a lot not even with family. Well I cherish every moment I spend with people I love a lot.

When you know you're making good use of your time being indoors, definitely you'll stick around and stay alone to work it out. When you have the time to mingle, the best people to mingle with should be your family members, cos they'll be with you when things go wrong better than any one else, lol. 

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's true - I do make scheduled time for the people that I care about so that they can have my undivided attention but when I'm working, I try my best to stay focused.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It's true - I do make scheduled time for the people that I care about so that they can have my undivided attention but when I'm working, I try my best to stay focused.

I like to keep relationships alive as long as it is not toxic, so I do create time for friends , hangouts and family but work time is for work , how else am I going to pay the bills.

I am not the type that loves hanging around with females, I just love being alone, and moving with few men even I feel that recreation is necessary at that time. Women are more of gossipers to me, most of them don't show true love only few does, and those few are scarce. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I am not the type that loves hanging around with females, I just love being alone, and moving with few men even I feel that recreation is necessary at that time. Women are more of gossipers to me, most of them don't show true love only few does, and those few are scarce. 

Love is more often shown from women than men. Men are afraid of being seen as "soft" or "weak" so they hide their emotions. Women on the other hand are more open with their feelings. We can say "I love you" to other women who are just friends and not a romantic interest. Men sure as hell don't do that unless tehy want to hear their friends calling them "fags" or something like that.

As for who I like spending time with, for me it's the animals here. @Rain Dew is the only human I spend time with, but if we didn't have the dogs, rats, and my bird, I wouldn't be able to function.

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Love is more often shown from women than men. Men are afraid of being seen as "soft" or "weak" so they hide their emotions. Women on the other hand are more open with their feelings. We can say "I love you" to other women who are just friends and not a romantic interest. Men sure as hell don't do that unless tehy want to hear their friends calling them "fags" or something like that.

As for who I like spending time with, for me it's the animals here. @Rain Dew is the only human I spend time with, but if we didn't have the dogs, rats, and my bird, I wouldn't be able to function.

Who are the animals here? I seems not getting the speech well. I got your points, women gets more emotional than men. We gets emotional too, but we don't speak often, it stays inside us but we feel it so heavily, which is Killin at times. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I see myself as an omnivert and I can be in different state of mind when I want to. Sometimes I just feel the need to do away with some relationships and stay alone for a few months without much interaction with people male or female, on other days I want to hangout , make new friends , explore , do things I haven't done before, go into a relationship and just live my life. And which ever state of mind I feel like getting into my happiness is always the goal and I wouldn't compromise that for anything.