Register Now
DC

What is a store you miss?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Blockbuster was really a big deal back then. But I must confess that I'm really enjoying Netflix right now. 

I remember renting movies and videogames at Blockbuster as a teen - good times!

4 hours ago, DC said:

For me it's Blockbuster, Hollywood, and Sears.

Screw you Netflix and Amazon!

I do miss Sears as well because I used to get some excellent deals on clothes. Netflix isn't that bad to me - Amazon on the other hand...I don't like them either. So many counterfeit products on their website.

50 minutes ago, Clasher said:

In as much as I miss blockbuster, Netflix has really been a good compensation for me they got really good movies and subscription is relatively cheap though.

It was fun to go to Blockbusters to rent games though and also sell your old movies you didn't want.

I miss buying items from Amazon, Big Basket, and eBay due to shipment issues. At Amazon, I can ship to my country but the shipment fee is so crazy due to the distance when I'm shipping few items. It will be cool when I'm shipping multiple of items go my residential country. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I miss buying items from Amazon, Big Basket, and eBay due to shipment issues. At Amazon, I can ship to my country but the shipment fee is so crazy due to the distance when I'm shipping few items. It will be cool when I'm shipping multiple of items go my residential country. 

You could just get an international shipping service. For instance, I have Aeropost in my side of the world that provides you with an address in the US so I can send the stuff I buy online there and ship it to my country for very affordable prices.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You could just get an international shipping service. For instance, I have Aeropost in my side of the world that provides you with an address in the US so I can send the stuff I buy online there and ship it to my country for very affordable prices.

That's encouraging to hear, such services might be around, just that I never searched for it. I'll do the research, thanks for your suggestion, it will help.