Register Now
DC

What can instantly ruin a friendship?

Breaking my trust.

If that happens we could be friends but we just can't get back to how we were because at this point I would be scrutinizing everything you say to me and I wouldn't be able to trust you as I used to.

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

Breaking my trust.

If that happens we could be friends but we just can't get back to how we were because at this point I would be scrutinizing everything you say to me and I wouldn't be able to trust you as I used to.

That's so true - I'd be thinking up all kinds of ill that person could be planning just because I don't trust them so there'd be no form of friendship there.

51 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's so true - I'd be thinking up all kinds of ill that person could be planning just because I don't trust them so there'd be no form of friendship there.

Trust means friendship to me, and if you break my trust it would take a miracle before I can trust you again, but I could still hang out with you maybe if we settle our differences but the deed is already done and there is no way I could trust you 100% as I did in the past.

On 6/29/2022 at 11:57 PM, Clasher said:

Breaking my trust.

Trust is a very fragile thing that once it's lost, there's no way it's coming back again. I'd never bring myself to trust whom I gave it before and he or she ruined it probably because of their selfishness. A guy that used to be my best friend and was very close to my family stabbed me in the back by sleeping with my sister and got her pregnant. I almost killed him when I found out. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Trust is a very fragile thing that once it's lost, there's no way it's coming back again. I'd never bring myself to trust whom I gave it before and he or she ruined it probably because of their selfishness. A guy that used to be my best friend and was very close to my family stabbed me in the back by sleeping with my sister and got her pregnant. I almost killed him when I found out. 

Selfishness is often a cause it, if you want me do something for you be sincere and honest about it don't try to work me up with cooked up stories only for me find out they were all lies after I granted you the favour.

I just find it hard to trust you after that, no matter how genuine your next request might be I just get so much doubt about it.

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

Selfishness is often a cause it, if you want me do something for you be sincere and honest about it don't try to work me up with cooked up stories only for me find out they were all lies after I granted you the favour.

I just find it hard to trust you after that, no matter how genuine your next request might be I just get so much doubt about it.

It's why I completely agree with the saying that goes like this, " Bitten once and twice shy". I'm never giving one an opportunity to betray me twice!!