DC

Which would you pick?

Which would you pick?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick?

• PS5
    • Xbox Series X
    • High end gaming computer

It seems like every PS5 and Xbox game is dropping on PC as well, so I honestly don't see a point in getting any of the new gen consoles. At least not until the price point drops down a bit. Plus, it's been so hard to find PS5s these days, that I figure I will just stick with my PC. It works good enough for me. 

One day I will build up a better PC, but for now, I got enough. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Xbox Series X is far on my scale of preference. Its going to be between Playstation 5 and High end gaming computer. I'm very good with both of them but I think I'm going to have PS5 first. 

It's been selling more than the PS5 as of late. Though I imagine that's partly because of how tough it is to get a PS5 these days. But yeah, at this point I feel like getting a gaming PC is more practical, especially with these consoles dropping PC ports fairly often now. Just wish gaming PCs were a bit cheaper. 

In as much as I admire all the gaming devices around, I choose high end gaming device, since it can serve multi purpose tasks for me, and not just for gaming. I understand that, PS5 can still serve, but due to shortage of power supply, I might not enjoy it the way i wanted. 

High end gaming computer anyday 🙂 You end up paying far more amount of money yet you can do so far and more with it, not just gaming. serve multi purpose task and video to everyday things. Supports more type of games and modding games. can run games far more higher then on any consoles. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's been selling more than the PS5 as of late. Though I imagine that's partly because of how tough it is to get a PS5 these days. But yeah, at this point I feel like getting a gaming PC is more practical, especially with these consoles dropping PC ports fairly often now. Just wish gaming PCs were a bit cheaper. 

It's the scarcity of Playstation 5 right now that's giving Xbox Series X the higher sales advantage and you can't blame gamers for switching to it because it's been a long wait for PS5 to be available. 

On 6/29/2022 at 7:45 AM, Aniekwe said:

It's the scarcity of Playstation 5 right now that's giving Xbox Series X the higher sales advantage and you can't blame gamers for switching to it because it's been a long wait for PS5 to be available. 

Oh yeah, I imagine it's causing issues for people. And in turn it's pushing people to get an Xbox instead. Which is to be expected when stuff like this happens. Still though, Sony has made their money on it, so they're going to be fine. It's just us who has to wait patiently as they figure out to stop scalpers. But, I don't think they can be stopped at this rate. 

On 6/29/2022 at 12:45 PM, Aniekwe said:

Up to this point, I had thought that Sony would have fixed the scarcity issue of Playstation 5 but to my greatest surprise and disappointment, it's still the same thing. The year is already half and we are still at the same spot. 

Considering that we already have all 3 options, I'm going to go with the PS5. It obviously has it's own roster of games, but being that it is fully 100% backwards compatible with the PS4 library, it's the front runner for me. The Xbox Series S that we have is nice, but no interest of mine. And, while not gaming on it but rarely, I'm on my PC almost every day, for the vast majority of the day. I'm addicted to YouTube.

So it was an easy choice for me.