Which would you pick?

Which would you pick?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick?

• PS5
    • Xbox Series X
    • High end gaming computer

On 10/22/2022 at 1:13 PM, Kyng said:

Definitely the high-end gaming computer... I've never been much of a console gamer, so it's the only one I'd be likely to make significant use of!

Even though I do have a Switch and play it very often. PC gaming has become my primary source of entertainment since 2011.

I would most definitely have to choose the Series X with me being more of a console player than say a PC gamer and I am not a huge fan of PlayStation so a PlayStation 5 wouldn't work for me. I am hoping to get a Series X myself at some point when things are a little better financially for me. Been stuck with my One X for 3 years now and whilst it has served me well, I am noticing the difference with games the more they update.

I already made my decision by buying a PS5 over everything else. I do have a decent gaming rig now though, but I got this back in April. I don't know anything about building a PC but honestly building your own PC is probably the best thing to do if you have the money and time. Not only will you be able to run the latest games, you can play a bunch of old games too via emulation if you're interested in that.

On 12/26/2023 at 4:35 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I already made my decision by buying a PS5 over everything else. I do have a decent gaming rig now though, but I got this back in April. I don't know anything about building a PC but honestly building your own PC is probably the best thing to do if you have the money and time. Not only will you be able to run the latest games, you can play a bunch of old games too via emulation if you're interested in that.

Yeah. Build a gaming PC is probably the best options in terms of long-term investment but at the moment, it's really expensive. It took me two years of Black Friday Deals to get all the parts I needed for my current build.