Register Now
DC

Luckiest gaming experience

I can remember one when I was playing Frontline Commando. It got to a stage where I have been stuck on for weeks where I needed to shoot down a Black Hawk. I had few ammo left but I was able to pull it off with one shot left. 

Edited by Heatman

Honestly not sure. I've had some close calls in games, where I should have been killed and somehow survived. Like a sliver of health left after a boss battle. Recently, I'd probably say in RDR2. I'm still in the early game and I've died a lot, but there were a few battles I had where it was a really close call. 

In a MMORPG called Age Of Wushu, I was just joining clans and being a troll by start fights with other powerful clans and one of the other clans showed up to wipe out the clan I was in. I ducked into a nearby store and it just so happened that my clothing matched the shelves of the store. The enemy players checked the store and didn't see me even when they were right beside me.

I also forget adding how good and lucky it always feels whenever you get to win a match with the last kick of the ball in FIFA games. There's no joy better than that especially when you have been through hell in the match. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I also forget adding how good and lucky it always feels whenever you get to win a match with the last kick of the ball in FIFA games. There's no joy better than that especially when you have been through hell in the match. 

It's so nice getting such kind of luck to win in such kind of matches at that dying time but it's a lot more painful when you're the one on the losing end. 

I was playing shin megami tensei v tuesday morning and this boss had killed my whole team besides the nahobino(the one fighter in my team of 4 which had to stay alive or else it would be game over). The boss got my HP to like 24/300 as well after using his omagatoki(the limit break type system for this game) attacks on me. Then I had omagatoki bar ready so I just about managed to finish him off in 2 turns with it. 

If catching really funny glitches counts, then I've been lucky as hell in RDR2. From a guy going flying down the main drag in Valentine level with the roofs of the buildings to watching Uncle playing air banjo (and it making music) I've seen all sorts of hilarious glitches in that game. Yesterday I went fishing with Dutch and Hosea, and there was a snake swimming in our boat. It kept merging with Dutch's leg and swimming back out.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:16 AM, Family sedan said:

Some of my luckier experiences have been winning GT races with a really under powered car.

It's just like I won a lot of race in Gran Turismo 5 with my Nissan GTR '07 without upgrading the engine for once against a lot powerful engines. I was just that lucky or I'm a good driver 😂

Trashing 7-0 to the gamer who thought me how to play PES series exceptionally within the interval of 45 min, was one of the luckiest moment in my gaming history. I didn't expect to hit those goals easily against him, it could've gotten worse than that, only that electricity acted stupid drama here in my locality and breached my fun. 

On 6/30/2022 at 9:48 PM, The Blackangel said:

If catching really funny glitches counts, then I've been lucky as hell in RDR2. From a guy going flying down the main drag in Valentine level with the roofs of the buildings to watching Uncle playing air banjo (and it making music) I've seen all sorts of hilarious glitches in that game. Yesterday I went fishing with Dutch and Hosea, and there was a snake swimming in our boat. It kept merging with Dutch's leg and swimming back out.

RDR2 has some fun glitches I heard. I guess you can mess with some bridges in game to the point that if you walk into it as it's glitching out, it will fling you across the world. And from the videos I saw of it, it doesn't hurt you when you land.

But yeah I second glitches.