Register Now
DC

Games that are more fun for something other than actual gameplay

Flying in a simulator is more fun then doing the actual gameplay 😉 do lfights from A to B in whatever aircraft you ahve and do it as an simulator and at realism. I have the A game when it comes to that, meaning I have charts and everything. 

I would say that how impressive the graphics in Red Dead Redemption 2 is designed would be another part thing of the game which you can look at and be very happy with the game. The same thing can be said for The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. 

Using the turbo jacket at GTA S.A and moving up around the sky where no helicopter can catch me, was so amazing in the game. Getting the turbo jacket was act of tricks and cheats in the game, but the feeling was so amazing. 

I'm going with Layers of Fear series because the gameplay is basically walking through a house (1) or ship (2) and there are jump scares and psychedelic scenes which were awesome. But each scene you come across is a display of art that if you pay attention, you can try to figure out what message it's trying to give you. Each room you come across, everything is what it is for a reason. The color scheme, pictures, arrangement. It might not seem like fun, but look at it from a psychological perspective and you get some all out brilliance.