Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Stuck in a 7 day time loop

Recommended Posts

Climb Mount Everest within the seven days only to be back at the beginning at the end of the loop and having to do it all over again - what a situation! In all seriousness, I'm not really sure... Try to assassinate the corrupt politicians and doing it repeatedly at the beginning of another loop? Could be a possibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Climb Mount Everest within the seven days only to be back at the beginning at the end of the loop and having to do it all over again - what a situation! In all seriousness, I'm not really sure... Try to assassinate the corrupt politicians and doing it repeatedly at the beginning of another loop? Could be a possibility.

 

The full hike on Everest takes about 6 - 8 weeks, the round trip from base camp alone is 19 days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

If it's like a "Groundhog Day" situation where it doesn't end until you convince a beautiful woman to sleep with you, then it wouldn't be that terrible.

Yeah, I think this is something I could cope with. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

The full hike on Everest takes about 6 - 8 weeks, the round trip from base camp alone is 19 days.

That's even worse - I'd be stuck at the base of the mountain 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2022 at 11:29 AM, Crazycrab said:

 

The full hike on Everest takes about 6 - 8 weeks, the round trip from base camp alone is 19 days.

@killamch89is a special specimen. He's climbed Everest in 4 days before. I've seen it with my own eyes.

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Kill some people I hate. After 7 days it starts all over, so no harm no foul.

In between killings would you consider posting some replies to VGR to help with activity?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2022 at 7:32 PM, DC said:

@killamch89is a special specimen. He's climbed Everest in 4 days before. I've seen it with my own eyes.

It's true - I'd probably just need some motivation like a grizzly bear chasing me up the mountain. Trust me, I'd get up there in no time 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...