Register Now
DC

Was normal before the pandemic

What’s inappropriate now, but was normal before the pandemic?

I'll start -

• Coughing or sneezing in public places.
  • Everyone hugging
  • Feeling comfortable discussing politics, specifically China
  • Keeping your individual health practices and preferences to yourself

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Visiting an old people's home , now you have to take extra precautions before you can be granted access.

That's a good shout actually and it's the same thing with the children's area of a hospital because kids and the elderly are most suspectible to Covid.

Max gathering is a diaster, something I enjoyed in the past. 

- Travel restriction, is one option that is tiring, it wasn't like this when COVID-19 never started. Some countries have gone on to limit immigration to cut down the risk of COVID-19 contraction. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Max gathering is a diaster, something I enjoyed in the past. 

- Travel restriction, is one option that is tiring, it wasn't like this when COVID-19 never started. Some countries have gone on to limit immigration to cut down the risk of COVID-19 contraction. 

And forcing you to get the vaccine just to enter their borders. A vaccine that's proven to be only 3% more effective at stopping you from getting Covid than if you didn't take a dose.

3 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The vaccine decreases the seriousness of Covid which is why it saves lives.

I also had a friend who died from the after effects of the vaccine - she was perfectly healthy before but suffered complications after getting it. I want something that's proven to work - not some experimental drug that the media claims to work but in reality has hidden issues that they won't make public.

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I also had a friend who died from the after effects of the vaccine - she was perfectly healthy before but suffered complications after getting it. I want something that's proven to work - not some experimental drug that the media claims to work but in reality has hidden issues that they won't make public.

Sorry to hear about that. There are also cases of death from vaccines that have been mandated for decades. Plus heavy metals in vaccines may have a correlation to ADD and autism. That's why I used to be hard lined anti vac and even got a religious exemption at one point so I can go to a university. But with millions dead from Covid, protection outweighs the risk. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a good shout actually and it's the same thing with the children's area of a hospital because kids and the elderly are most suspectible to Covid.

When my grandmom was hospitalized we were not given the opportunity to spend enough time with her, the hospital only allowed two persons in the ward at a time and on a weekly basis.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And forcing you to get the vaccine just to enter their borders. A vaccine that's proven to be only 3% more effective at stopping you from getting Covid than if you didn't take a dose.

I took the first vaccine I nearly died after few weeks, I suffered serious illness, resulting from the symptoms of the vaccine, which didn't act effectively to me. Such made me skipping the second one, and since then I'm better. 

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

vaccines may have a correlation to ADD and autism.

Did you hit your head or something? No drug on this earth causes in any way ADD or Autism. That's a simple fact. There is no correlation in any shape or form. It's a bullshit lie that anti-vaxxers made up to fight protecting themselves and others. They're among the stupidest fucking people on earth.

To answer the question:

• Having an opinion
  • Disagreeing with politicians
  • Being true instead of a carbon copy automaton
  • Fighting for the tiny few rights we still have, and the mountains of rights we have lost

Those are only a few of the things are under fire.