Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Has to be in your dream home

Recommended Posts

I'd say Sharks with freaking lasers attached to their heads - who wouldn't want that? In all seriousness, I'd probably want extra high walls so that neighbors can't be peering into yard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dream of having my own adorable car around my home. I am not greedy, I can settle for any car around $3,000, lol. I just don't enjoy trekking, I just want to ease such kind of hectic burden. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I dream of having my own adorable car around my home. I am not greedy, I can settle for any car around $3,000, lol. I just don't enjoy trekking, I just want to ease such kind of hectic burden. 

So no security systems or alligator pits for intruders?

43 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say Sharks with freaking lasers attached to their heads - who wouldn't want that? In all seriousness, I'd probably want extra high walls so that neighbors can't be peering into yard.

By the way, if nobody knew what I was referencing, it's from Austin Powers:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

So no security systems or alligator pits for intruders?

By the way, if nobody knew what I was referencing, it's from Austin Powers:

 

What Austin Powers said is out of joke, I don't think such kind of thing can ever happen, having the shark around the home. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What Austin Powers said is out of joke, I don't think such kind of thing can ever happen, having the shark around the home. 

I know but it's just cool to imagine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know but it's just cool to imagine.

Lol, no problem, I got your point. 

But if you have the power to command a shark not to act so funny and live with you, are you going to do it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A small cabin deep in the woods, with a front porch and a porch swing. Completely surrounded by trees, creeks, and wildlife.

That would be absolute heavenly bliss for me.

 

I don't need a lot of fancy things. I don't want a lot of fancy things. I just want a simple life that's comfortable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...