Register Now
Kane99

Suggestions for child friendly multiplayer games

Since it's been more than two weeks since this thread was posted I don't know if you still need more suggestions but I will still drop mine just incase.

My 11 year nephew also got a gaming PC a few Months ago so I hooked him up with some games which I find really interesting and my nephew enjoys as well, I'm sure your nephew as well.

overwatch - its a multiplayer shoot game for children and the whole family, the game rewards teams so everyone would enjoy playing this Game

2 Forza horizon 4 - is a superb racing game anyone who is in less be with fast cars racing games would like this is one of my nephew's favorite right now.

3 cities : skylines - you are given a fresh plot of land and required to build a city from scratch it is entertaining and could help creativity as well.

Mario kart 8 and Portal 2 are also great for kids any time.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Since it's been more than two weeks since this thread was posted I don't know if you still need more suggestions but I will still drop mine just incase.

My 11 year nephew also got a gaming PC a few Months ago so I hooked him up with some games which I find really interesting and my nephew enjoys as well, I'm sure your nephew as well.

overwatch - its a multiplayer shoot game for children and the whole family, the game rewards teams so everyone would enjoy playing this Game

2 Forza horizon 4 - is a superb racing game anyone who is in less be with fast cars racing games would like this is one of my nephew's favorite right now.

3 cities : skylines - you are given a fresh plot of land and required to build a city from scratch it is entertaining and could help creativity as well.

I can see him being into overwatch, but it's another game I don't particularly care for. Forza is good, but I don't know if my nephew is really into the racing genre. But I can check with him and see what he would like to do. And Cities Skylines, I had no idea this was a co-op/multiplayer game. 

Mario Kart 8 doesn't really work considering it's Nintendo only. Portal 2 could work, as it has co-op options, but I have no patience for it haha. 

But yeah, feel free to suggest other games as well. I'm always open for more options. 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:49 PM, Clasher said:

cities : skylines - you are given a fresh plot of land and required to build a city from scratch it is entertaining and could help creativity as well.

My nephew absolutely loves play cities: skylines.

I think his dad got him the game a couple of months back and this dude has been so hooked to it ever since.

There are private servers based on an old Disney game. It is called Toontown. They are free to play.

There are currently two different servers with some changes:

• Toontown rewritten – the vanilla experience that Disney had with a few extremely minor quality of life tweaks and that is it. Once you select your tracks, you are stuck with them forever.
  • corporate clash – the modernized experience. Much less grind, and you can basically have one toon that you can change your build whenever you want.

The below games can would be great for your nephew 🙂

1. Minecraft: A popular sandbox game where kids can explore, build, and create together in a virtual world.

2. Roblox: A platform that offers a variety of user-created games and activities, allowing children to play and socialize with friends.

3. Overcooked 2: A cooperative cooking game that requires teamwork and coordination as players work together to prepare meals in chaotic kitchens.

4. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2: A superhero-themed game that allows kids to team up with their favorite Marvel characters to save the day in a brick-built open world.