Register Now
Rain Dew

What is the one thing you always believed about movie making that turned out to be false?

Before when I was a kid I thought movies where acted so real, not knowing they are guided with film tricks. I imagined how people died in movies just because they want to act, I was totally in sane then due to my childish behavior. 

Nowadays that technology is becoming so powerful and greater that you think it's realism and yet it's not 😛 If you think about it, when watching old films back in the 50s and 60s they are the gun of best times and people think it was amaing, now when we watch those old films we see how BAD they are

I always thought that any scene involving the ocean were actually shot in the ocean. I didn't realize it was shot in a man-made water tank. Sure some of them are big as hell, but it's a completely controlled place. The horizon and sky are then added digitally.

As a kid I thought movies were real and actually displayed the life of the protagonist or antagonist in the movie, maybe they had a camera recording them doing their activities and it was put in a disc and sold for money.

13 minutes ago, Clasher said:

As a kid I thought movies were real and actually displayed the life of the protagonist or antagonist in the movie, maybe they had a camera recording them doing their activities and it was put in a disc and sold for money.

I thought about that as a kid, what a life, it was funny during my childhood days. Who cares to record a video about your life, such gonna consume more terabytes of storage.