Register Now
DC

What is the coolest thing you ever made?

When I was a kid, I used to play with lots of Legos and one of the things I made from my lego sets was Megatron from transformers: Robots In Disguise. My friends at the time couldn't believe it either because it looked pretty identical to the actual character.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Probably the books I've written. The short stories are good too.

I haven't published any book yet, but all my writings and stuffs I scribble down are the coolest things i have made.

Have you published any book ?

I can’t single out one thing. I did just get nostalgic thinking about all the plastic models I used to put together. You hate me now cause I was exposed to so much of that glue. 🤔 But my whole life I was always creative. But the way I feel now is to paint everything gold. You know why? Artists will tell you why. All art is a representation of society. Gold. We are in the dark ages. Let’s paint everything gold. Artists are historians. 

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

I haven't published any book yet, but all my writings and stuffs I scribble down are the coolest things i have made.

Have you published any book ?

I'm not published as of yet. I don't even know if I want to get published. It would be neat to see one of my books at Barnes & Noble. But I'm not going for it as of yet.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm not published as of yet. I don't even know if I want to get published. It would be neat to see one of my books at Barnes & Noble. But I'm not going for it as of yet.

If you've written as many books as you say you have, all those knowledge shouldn't just remain with you , I think you should work towards publishing one of your intellectual properties so the world can get to experience it as well. I know it can be hard but if you really want to go into writing as a career you should make those bold steps now and start getting your books out there. I'm sure you got a lot of things you want to say to the world .

I'm not looking to make a career out of writing. I do it simply because I enjoy it. Some people have read my writing, but only people I would trust. And I actually have finished 2 novels, and a lot of short stories. But I'm revamping a huge part of one of them. I didn't like it when I read it, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why the hell I even kept it.

9 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm not looking to make a career out of writing. I do it simply because I enjoy it. Some people have read my writing, but only people I would trust. And I actually have finished 2 novels, and a lot of short stories. But I'm revamping a huge part of one of them. I didn't like it when I read it, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why the hell I even kept it.

I write for fun as well and only a few people actually know that I write and have read some of my write ups. I can get emotional in my writings at times so they were of the opinion that I should add some touch of humour to it. I am a believer in feelings so my narratives some time portrays life in all of its realities and as we know life isn't always a bed of Roses.

I was once into music, I did lots of records, both rap songs, my songs are still intact, but my mind isn't on music at this moment. I am just trying to force my way to play soccer, let me hold one thing and not struggling over multiples and not achieving anything in the future.