Register Now
DC

You do differently than most people

I can't really remember, since everything I found myself doing are just common this days. Maybe I just have to be more creative. Even if I say I'm skillful playing soccer, but the simple truth is that I never played professional. Meaning, their are others doing it better than me. 

In gaming, I do things out of order. Like in Zelda, I always play the dungeons out of order.

In everyday life, I don't have my backyard mowed. It gives the dogs something to romp around in. And considering that we have a privacy fence, it's not something that anyone else can notice.

That's the best I can think of, as I don't really do much of anything these days. I'm too old to get much into anything else.

On 7/1/2022 at 7:58 PM, Clasher said:

In as much as I like to be a hundred percent tidy, leaving no single detail or stuff out of place I think I just do regular stuffs.

Lol, what kind of stuff are you talking about man? 

On 7/3/2022 at 1:52 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, what kind of stuff are you talking about man? 

Working so I could get my money to work for me, hanging out, getting girls , spending my money , playing videogames. Lol

Just the regular stuffs bro.

10 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Working so I could get my money to work for me, hanging out, getting girls , spending my money , playing videogames. Lol

Just the regular stuffs bro.

I see you're the kind that loves girls, their is nothing bad when you do stuffs that ere pleasing to you. Life is too short, you just need to have them while it lasts for you. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I see you're the kind that loves girls

Yeah mate, I love woman and everything that defines them. 

I enjoy going out with my female friends and just enjoying their company while it lasts.

35 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah mate, I love woman and everything that defines them. 

I enjoy going out with my female friends and just enjoying their company while it lasts.

Women is cool, at the moment I am yet to find the right one offline, I'm still enjoying the company of my 66 year old friend. If you enjoy hanging out with women their is nothing wrong, just play safe mate.  

I'm very much different to most people, Aren't normal. That being said While online with people from gaming or just anything online I'm a different person too what I think that I am in the reallife LOL - reallife I'm very quiet person. 

On 7/6/2022 at 12:15 PM, Empire said:

I'm very much different to most people, Aren't normal. That being said While online with people from gaming or just anything online I'm a different person too what I think that I am in the reallife LOL - reallife I'm very quiet person. 

Even in online communities too, you look quiet, I think you're quiet everywhere 😂

Edited by Justin11

On 7/9/2022 at 3:23 AM, Justin11 said:

Even in online communities too, you look quiet, I think you're quiet everywhere 😂

Maybe, That's as I'm gaming on other platforms in the online world talking to people live on discord. 😛 Still I can be a another person outside the online world of online crap. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Maybe, That's as I'm gaming on other platforms in the online world talking to people live on discord. 😛 Still I can be a another person outside the online world of online crap. 

That's great to hear that you're a great gamer who loves sharing live chats with other users at discord. I would love to share an online gaming time with you and share live conversation with you. It depends on which online games you prefer and the ones I prefer too. If one of them matches our likeness, it is possible we host each other, provided we can cross play the game.