Register Now
NightmareFarm

Does anyone play DnF duel?

Got it a few days ago and it's super underrated. Everything, gameplay, music, visuals , UI simplicity, it has it all everything about it is damn near perfect... except the lobbies/online infrastructure that is. 

If anyone else has it and wants to play i'd be down for some games. I main Ghostblade btw.

Honestly never heard of it, but after looking it up, it looks pretty decent. I'm not one for fighting games so much, but I'm always willing to try them once in a while. This one kinda reminds me of those SNK fighting games, I think that's what it was called. Or the Marvel vs SNK I think. 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:13 PM, Empire said:

Isn't it a playstation game. If it is then I have not played or heard of the game before XD 

The first thing I'm going to do is fill gaps in your knowledge because that's just who I am. DNF Dual is fighting game available on PlayStation consoles (PS4/PS5) and on PC. It's is part of a long running series of games under the Dungeon and Fighter name.

Now that's out of the way, do you mind telling what exactly the point of that post was? You didn't know of the game and you weren't willing to spend 5 minutes on google to learn for yourself anything about it. Instead you comment anyway just to have a dig at the game. Not for being a bad game or a game that doesn't suit your tastes, just for being a console game, and you didn't even get that fact right. So basically, you only made the post to have a dig at consoles. Frankly, that is dumb as hell.

Now that you know it's a PC game, here it is on Steam if you're suddenly interested, but if you are now only interested in the game because it's not just for "the peasanty", then you have bigger problems. Because I somehow doubt a game's console killed your family or that there is some other reason to have a legitimate grudge, I'm gonna put this down to some "PCMR" fanboy nonsense, and know that will earn no respect here. It's immature, stupid and has only one purpose, to aggravate people, so I'm not tolerating it.

You have no interest in consoles, that's fine, but let me tell you as a fellow  PC player we are "masters" of nothing and nobody and we are superior to no one. Check that attitude at the door and show all your fellow gamers on VGR the same respect you feel you should receive in kind. That's my words to you as a mod.

On a more personal level, grow up! Fanboyisum really isn't that funny at it's best as a teenager, and it really isn't funny as an adult, it's just puerile.

Edited by Shagger

I came across this game on one Fighting game's forum that I joined and kinda liked the game's concept, so I joined into playing the game. Along the line, I picked my favourite character in the game who happens to be Swift Master. Crusader is good too but being very slow is his biggest downside. 

On 7/26/2022 at 12:07 PM, Heatman said:

I came across this game on one Fighting game's forum that I joined and kinda liked the game's concept, so I joined into playing the game. Along the line, I picked my favourite character in the game who happens to be Swift Master. Crusader is good too but being very slow is his biggest downside. 

Cool. I main Ghostblade(my avi) and also use Berserker in casuals. 

13 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Cool. I main Ghostblade(my avi) and also use Berserker in casuals. 

It's no surprise to me that you're into making use of Berserker. Being among the 5 original characters that was revealed when the game was announced made him an obvious choice. Also he's very good when it comes to destroying his foes with the power of bloodlust. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's no surprise to me that you're into making use of Berserker. Being among the 5 original characters that was revealed when the game was announced made him an obvious choice. Also he's very good when it comes to destroying his foes with the power of bloodlust. 

I really like his unique playstyle where you can sacrifice health to extend strings and amp up your attributes as well as his moves like forward skill which let you control space easily. Dunno if i'll ever play him seriously in ranked but he's a blast. 

1 minute ago, NightmareFarm said:

I really like his unique playstyle where you can sacrifice health to extend strings and amp up your attributes as well as his moves like forward skill which let you control space easily. Dunno if i'll ever play him seriously in ranked but he's a blast. 

Yeah, I know that very well because I have played him a few times. Even though he's not my favourite character, but I still enjoyed playing him. He's got so many easy to use attacks and very aggressive with his aerial to ground techniques.