Register Now
DC

You have recently changed your mind on

I recently started deleting phone numbers on my contact books that is meaningless, deleting and blocking some friends on various social media that doesn't support me in any way round. I don't want to keep friends that wouldn't pushed me in one way to the other, positively around my social media accounts. Any friend I have must worth it this time around, or I'll block the friend being around my friends list for fancy. 

On 7/16/2022 at 12:08 PM, Justin11 said:

I recently started deleting phone numbers on my contact books that is meaningless, deleting and blocking some friends on various social media that doesn't support me in any way round. I don't want to keep friends that wouldn't pushed me in one way to the other, positively around my social media accounts. Any friend I have must worth it this time around, or I'll block the friend being around my friends list for fancy. 

I don't really have time searching through my friends list to spot out those who are worthy of been deleted or blocked, unless maybe you've been really offensive at that time so I immediately block.

Rather, I just let everybody be, if you don't try to contact me I wouldn't bother about contacting you either except maybe our kind of conversation is business related and we only talk to each other when we both or individually have a business proposition for the other.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

I don't really have time searching through my friends list to spot out those who are worthy of been deleted or blocked, unless maybe you've been really offensive at that time so I immediately block.

Rather, I just let everybody be, if you don't try to contact me I wouldn't bother about contacting you either except maybe our kind of conversation is business related and we only talk to each other when we both or individually have a business proposition for the other.

What you said isn't bad. As for the contacts I deleted, they were close to me but all of a sudden, the chemistry was lost between me and them and their is no option left but to get them off my contact list. 

On 7/4/2022 at 9:06 AM, Yaramaki said:

Rats, ever since i read @The Blackangel story as why she liked rats so much it moved me, that I started seeing rats completly different instead of vermin/pests what they are usually called.  thanks to or blame it on her whatever you want, i now look at what Rats can be good for and there is quite a few positive things, i started by removing all the traps in my garden a few weeks ago and leave them be. 

I meant to reply to this earlier, but if you don't mind them being in your garden, just make sure to keep any onions you grow away from them. Onions are lethal to rats within minutes.

On 7/16/2022 at 6:08 AM, Justin11 said:

I hardly even spend time on social media nowadays because it's become such a wild place with all kinds of bizarre people with some of the stupidest trends. That being said, I've also started blocking certain people just because of their constant whining online about life instead of actively trying to address their issues.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I hardly even spend time on social media nowadays because it's become such a wild place with all kinds of bizarre people with some of the stupidest trends. That being said, I've also started blocking certain people just because of their constant whining online about life instead of actively trying to address their issues.

Their is nothing serious going on with social media for large majority of users, most are just using it abusively. I don't hang on to social media for long, I go there when I have something important I want to engage on.  

On 7/18/2022 at 4:29 PM, Justin11 said:

What you said isn't bad. As for the contacts I deleted, they were close to me but all of a sudden, the chemistry was lost between me and them and their is no option left but to get them off my contact list. 

Sometimes cutting people off helps your mental health and a lot of people would be better off far away from you than keeping them as friends.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

Sometimes cutting people off helps your mental health and a lot of people would be better off far away from you than keeping them as friends.

I've cut off with most of my friends, since they aren't bringing that value which I needed. It is best I stay off and use my precious time to do something meaningful for myself. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

since they aren't bringing that value which I needed

Value is very much important to me and if you are not giving as much value as I give you then there is absolutely no use of keeping you as a friend, we could see ourselves on the street and holla at each other but that's how far we could go,our relationship ends with that.

On 7/21/2022 at 5:00 PM, Clasher said:

Value is very much important to me and if you are not giving as much value as I give you then there is absolutely no use of keeping you as a friend, we could see ourselves on the street and holla at each other but that's how far we could go,our relationship ends with that.

That's just it mean, this days my time is occupied with such much things. I just want to improve my life, improve my income, I don't want someone with bad energy to come destroy my ideas for me. If you aren't improving me as a friend, then no need ruining my positive thinking with negative ideas. 

A few days ago I decided I would visit my grand parents more often, I haven't been seeing them for quite a long time now and that's due to our distance apart and the nature of my work.

So I have decided to visit them atleast once monthly, I just feel I should be closer to them now more than ever.