Register Now
DC

Do you watch gameplay on YouTube?

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Haha nice. Yeah they have a few vids on the game so far. I didn't even know you could do co-op in it either. If I knew that, I might have got a friend to play. 😄

Sadly, I haven't played power wash simulator but I would get into it as soon as I can.

My curiosity about the power wash Simulator is up to the roof after watching that video. Lol

17 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Sadly, I haven't played power wash simulator but I would get into it as soon as I can.

My curiosity about the power wash Simulator is up to the roof after watching that video. Lol

I had to go and watch the Power Wash Simulator trailer now and it kinda looks like something decent to play. It's surely going to be relaxing to play. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I had to go and watch the Power Wash Simulator trailer now and it kinda looks like something decent to play. It's surely going to be relaxing to play. 

You should watch the gameplay video on paymoneywubby channel and you would certainly enjoy it too.

That's where I got my first encounter with this game.

23 minutes ago, Clasher said:

You should watch the gameplay video on paymoneywubby channel and you would certainly enjoy it too.

Paymoneywubby Channel? Alright, I'm going to do just that once I'm back in about 2-3 hours. I'm about going out to one of my favorite spots to watch Manchester United vs Brighton. It's our first game of the season and I hope our players put in decent performance. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Paymoneywubby Channel? Alright, I'm going to do just that once I'm back in about 2-3 hours. I'm about going out to one of my favorite spots to watch Manchester United vs Brighton. It's our first game of the season and I hope our players put in decent performance. 

That's fine

The EPL is back again, I think we should create another thread in the sports section and talk about all the matches so far.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Paymoneywubby is more of a just chatting streamer these days. His earlier stuff he did some games, but these days he either does reaction videos or just chatting. He doesn't really make much content on YouTube in that category anymore. Most of his videos are highlights of previous just chatting streams on twitch. 

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

Paymoneywubby doesn't have a video on powerwash sim. Are you confusing it with another YouTuber? I mentioned Game Grumps made videos around it. You can see the first one below. 

https://youtu.be/EtrAeDgufOI

When you've reached that high audience and getting massive revenue, things will begin looking funny for you, that might be the case of Paymoneywubby, which has made him/her to stay off from making tutorials on that particular subject matter. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Paymoneywubby doesn't have a video on powerwash sim. Are you confusing it with another YouTuber? I mentioned Game Grumps made videos around it. You can see the first one below. 

Sorry for the mix up, I had a few YouTube channel saved in clip board so I could easily paste and search for their videos on YouTube. Maybe I clicked the wrong name it's supposed to be game grumps.

Here is the video.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Sorry for the mix up, I had a few YouTube channel saved in clip board so I could easily paste and search for their videos on YouTube. Maybe I clicked the wrong name it's supposed to be game grumps.

Here is the video.

Yeah that's one of them. They have a few other videos on the game up. I have yet to watch them all. They always have fun banter, the Game Grumps that is. Have you guys ever watched their stuff? I'd also recommend Jontron, he does a lot of gaming videos and other commentary vids. 

Their are hosts of gaming YouTubers whose channels are instrumental if you want top gaming reviews. I look up to their reviews, tutorials when I want to learn something new via a particular game I'm playing. Channels such as 'VanossGaming, PopularMMOs, CaptainSparklez. This guy's does it well when it comes to reviews around video game niche. 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Paymoneywubby is more of a just chatting streamer these days. His earlier stuff he did some games, but these days he either does reaction videos or just chatting. He doesn't really make much content on YouTube in that category anymore. Most of his videos are highlights of previous just chatting streams on twitch. 

https://youtu.be/EtrAeDgufOI

I didn't even get to check anything when I got back from watching my team play the same medicore football they played all through last season. They did ruined my Sunday for me. I'm going to check out the videos now on Game Grumps. You did well with the clarification, otherwise I would have just wasted time on Paymoneywubby. 

I also like what Funhaus does. They are a group of people who stream games, but they are a bit more adult oriented. They swear a lot more, say dumb stuff and so on. But they like to have fun with all the games they play. 

They also do skits and little game shows from time to time. 

On 8/8/2022 at 4:34 AM, Kane99 said:

Yeah that's one of them. They have a few other videos on the game up. I have yet to watch them all. They always have fun banter, the Game Grumps that is. Have you guys ever watched their stuff? I'd also recommend Jontron, he does a lot of gaming videos and other commentary vids. 

I don't really know a lot of YouTubers that stream game related contents but your recommendations has introduced me to a  few of them, I would check out JonTron too.

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I didn't even get to check anything when I got back from watching my team play the same medicore football they played all through last season. They did ruined my Sunday for me. I'm going to check out the videos now on Game Grumps. You did well with the clarification, otherwise I would have just wasted time on Paymoneywubby.

Man United performed woefully that day and sorry about the name mix-up I did between paymoneywubby and game grumps.

I have uploaded the power wash simulator video here so you could check them out without further inconveniences.

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I also like what Funhaus does. They are a group of people who stream games, but they are a bit more adult oriented. They swear a lot more, say dumb stuff and so on. But they like to have fun with all the games they play. 

They also do skits and little game shows from time to time. 

I hope that it's indicated on their channel's content that it's adult oriented in order to keep kids out from being exposed to all that trash they are not supposed to be at young age? 

6 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I don't really know a lot of YouTubers that stream game related contents but your recommendations has introduced me to a  few of them, I would check out JonTron too.

Man United performed woefully that day and sorry about the name mix-up I did between paymoneywubby and game grumps.

I have uploaded the power wash simulator video here so you could check them out without further inconveniences.

I have watched the video and it's very interesting. It looks very relaxing to play. About my team, it was a shitshow day for us as usual just like last season. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I hope that it's indicated on their channel's content that it's adult oriented in order to keep kids out from being exposed to all that trash they are not supposed to be at young age?

I imagine they are age gated, as in whoever watches their show, are required to sign into a valid YouTube. If you're underage you won't be able to watch it. Their content has been more adult oriented since they started. They kinda tamed it down a bit in recent years, but they still sometimes swear and say dumb stuff lol.