Register Now
DC

When you wash your hands

Kingpotato reminds me about some people living around my vicinity who makes use of their urine to wash their face in the morning, not that water us lacking, that's just the way they choose to leave their life. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Kingpotato reminds me about some people living around my vicinity who makes use of their urine to wash their face in the morning, not that water us lacking, that's just the way they choose to leave their life. 

Wtf says I use urine?? 

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Wtf says I use urine?? 

I didn't say you make use of urine, you made a comment concerning how you make use of your spite to clean up your hands lol. That's why I cited that message about some dudes in my neighborhood that makes use of their own urine to wash face and not wash hand. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't say you make use of urine, you made a comment concerning how you make use of your spite to clean up your hands lol. That's why I cited that message about some dudes in my neighborhood that makes use of their own urine to wash face and not wash hand. 

I made a joke... your neighbors are fucking disguisting dude...

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I made a joke... your neighbors are fucking disguisting dude...

Lol, that's ridiculous, I condemned it too, that's complete dirtiness. I wouldn't be the one to advise them on that, they've chosen to go by that dirty lifestyle, and I wouldn't come to be the bad egg to stop their enjoyment lol. 

Depends if I'm in a rush or not, even at times you doing it without knowing wht you are doing 😛 

• Turn the hot or cold tap on
  • Get your hands little wet
  • appply soap
  • washing them
  • rinse them
  • dry your sexy hands
  • start over again in hours time 😛 

I can't say what makes my hand sexy because I don't see my hand being sexy. Nature can dry it up only when I never stressed it up. If I do something that makes it so weird, then I need to use water and detergent to wash it clean.