Register Now
DC

When you wash your hands

On 7/4/2022 at 2:46 PM, Justin11 said:

Kingpotato reminds me about some people living around my vicinity who makes use of their urine to wash their face in the morning, not that water us lacking, that's just the way they choose to leave their life. 

🤢🤢🤮🤮 If I were you, I'd wear a hazmat suit around those people because they're just oozing with toxic waste. Who washes their face with their own piss willingly?!

On 7/4/2022 at 10:34 PM, kingpotato said:

I made a joke... your neighbors are fucking disguisting dude...

He probably should try throwing some soap on them and hosing them down with water. I bet they'd react like slugs when you use salt on them.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

🤮🤮 If I were you, I'd wear a hazmat suit around those people because they're just oozing with toxic waste. Who washes their face with their own piss willingly?!

I told my friend the other day that, this men needs some kind of soaking to get them cleaned up. They're just dirty like the pigs, sorry to say that, but that's the real thing I can describe those men with. Some of them never taken real bath for months. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I told my friend the other day that, this men needs some kind of soaking to get them cleaned up. They're just dirty like the pigs, sorry to say that, but that's the real thing I can describe those men with. Some of them never taken real bath for months. 

I still find it hard to believe that people still live like they were from the cavemen or stone age.

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

I still find it hard to believe that people still live like they were from the cavemen or stone age.

That's just it. That's dirtiness to me, because civilization have gotten to them, they just want to live that way and nothing more. 

I think the pandemic actually made a lot of people to reconsider washing their hand after going outside for a few minutes or doing some other activities.

Before now some people only get their hands wet when they are taking their baths and it stays dry till the next bath. Lol

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think the pandemic actually made a lot of people to reconsider washing their hand after going outside for a few minutes or doing some other activities.

Before now some people only get their hands wet when they are taking their baths and it stays dry till the next bath. Lol

When you don't go out and staining your hands, then, you don't have to wash your hands regularly. But it is cool to wash your hands after some hours even if you don't stain it just to keep it clean and away from bacteria living on your hands. 

On 7/15/2022 at 7:06 PM, Clasher said:

Honestly, I just think @Justin11 should do some sort of hand sanitizer/soap charity, maybe get in contact with Dove and hand out soap...then again, they might not use it.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you don't go out and staining your hands, then, you don't have to wash your hands regularly. But it is cool to wash your hands after some hours even if you don't stain it just to keep it clean and away from bacteria living on your hands. 

Personally, I wash every time there is water available for it, even before I play video games I like to wash my hands because I feel I might have some germs on it that could get on the controller since I only clean my controller weekly it's best I try to limit the amount of dirt or germs I unconsciously put on them.

With the pandemic washing my hands even became more regular than usual.

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Personally, I wash every time there is water available for it, even before I play video games I like to wash my hands because I feel I might have some germs on it that could get on the controller since I only clean my controller weekly it's best I try to limit the amount of dirt or germs I unconsciously put on them.

It is necessary though buddy, I wouldn't tell you that such habit is cruel, we need to be hygienic all the time, and say No to improver hygiene. Since we touch our hands on home electronics, micro organics live in those electronics, so, we need to wash our hands regularly to stay off from micro organizing piercing through our body. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It is necessary though buddy, I wouldn't tell you that such habit is cruel, we need to be hygienic all the time, and say No to improver hygiene. Since we touch our hands on home electronics, micro organics live in those electronics, so, we need to wash our hands regularly to stay off from micro organizing piercing through our body. 

And that's is why I was so shocked when you mentioned that you a group of people who washes their hands with urine.🤮

8 minutes ago, Clasher said:

And that's is why I was so shocked when you mentioned that you a group of people who washes their hands with urine.🤮

xD, yes of course. I managed to see them recently doing same thing. Those men are just used to washing their face and hand with urine, no one can change that for them. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

xD, yes of course. I managed to see them recently doing same thing. Those men are just used to washing their face and hand with urine, no one can change that for them. 

So they do that in public as well, I thought you accidentally bumped into them😳

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

This is so me everytime I hear anyone with the sniffles or even just coughing slightly...

germaphobe.gif