Register Now
Nebulous

Does your name have special meaning?

On 7/15/2022 at 7:01 PM, killamch89 said:

My dad gave me his name and because my dad is a relatively known musician over the past three and a half decades in my country, when I go most places, people instantly know how I am and quite frankly it's annoying lol.

Lol, you should be pleased that your dad made you famous. Who knows, you can start from were your dad stopped, it is left on you to decide dude. 

Edited by Justin11

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you should be pleased that your dad made you famous. Who knows, you can start from were your dad stopped, it is left on you to decide dude. 

The issue is I already kind of have my own reputation in addition to that so I really can't go most places without people interrupting me all the time. To be honest, it's the fake people that get on my nerves and there are times where I just want to roll incognito.

26 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The issue is I already kind of have my own reputation in addition to that so I really can't go most places without people interrupting me all the time. To be honest, it's the fake people that get on my nerves and there are times where I just want to roll incognito.

That's the best you can do to avoid fake people, fake love, just stay in incognito mode and fake friends will desert you. 

Fair weather friends are useless. They'll never have your back, they'll talk shit when you're not around, and they will even rob you. I know all that from experience. So if they're fake, give them the boot. If they're down to roll with you, keep them around. You need someone who's going to have your back, not someone who's looking for the right place to stick a knife.

23 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Fair weather friends are useless. They'll never have your back, they'll talk shit when you're not around, and they will even rob you. I know all that from experience. So if they're fake, give them the boot. If they're down to roll with you, keep them around. You need someone who's going to have your back, not someone who's looking for the right place to stick a knife.

I agree - I'd rather have my few extremely loyal friends that'll be there for me than the ones that try to kick you the minute you're down. Most times, I do make sure to have my own back because in some situations, no one will be around to help you and you have to handle it.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the best you can do to avoid fake people, fake love, just stay in incognito mode and fake friends will desert you. 

I know but I'm not worried about it - I hardly even depend on anyone not even my closest friends and it's not because they aren't reliable. It's just my nature to try handle things myself rather than go running for help all the time because it's not all the time people will be around to assist you.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know but I'm not worried about it - I hardly even depend on anyone not even my closest friends and it's not because they aren't reliable. It's just my nature to try handle things myself rather than go running for help all the time because it's not all the time people will be around to assist you.

Even my parents won't assist me all the time, talk more of my friend who isn't my mother nor father. I don't look up to any body, my friends helps me based on their own wish. I don't run to them for help, I do almost everything on my own, when I'm facing torrid time, I face it alone and try so hard to get past it.