Register Now
Kane99

Games like The Sims

48 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

If it exists, there's a sim game for it. For fucks sake there's a sim called Bit Life. IT'S A GOD DAMN SEX SIMULATOR CENTERED AROUND BREEDING

IMG_0212.PNG

Oh goodness, of course there is. Surprised something like this is even allowed on a mobile marketplace.

All I want is a 3d like Sims game where I can do more. I'm completely skipping mobile games though. 

On 7/20/2022 at 2:34 AM, Kane99 said:

Oh goodness, of course there is. Surprised something like this is even allowed on a mobile marketplace.

All I want is a 3d like Sims game where I can do more. I'm completely skipping mobile games though. 

what... bitlife ain't that bad. 🤣
source: watching youtubers. 📽

On 7/19/2022 at 6:43 PM, The Blackangel said:

If it exists, there's a sim game for it. For fucks sake there's a sim called Bit Life. IT'S A GOD DAMN SEX SIMULATOR CENTERED AROUND BREEDING

IMG_0212.PNG

Well, I didn't see that one coming. I had to look it up on Google Play Store and it was available there too. It's got decent reviews with 4.5 rating as well. It's just 125 MB for its file size, I might just decide to give it a go just for fun sake, not planning on playing it for a long term. 

Edited by Heatman

On 7/14/2022 at 3:17 AM, Kane99 said:

I played life is strange, great game, but idk if it's similar enough. I just want a game where I can build a home, family, have a job, just like the sims essentially, but maybe with more options and modding as well. I don't much care for the graphics, they can be sims like or 3D realistic, as long as it's fun, I'll give it a go. 

hmmm, this isn't exactly sims-like, but it IS a simulator. have you heard of or tried [RimWorld on Steam](https://store.steampowered.com/app/294100/RimWorld/)
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1625183501

what kind of features are you looking from a sims type game?
there's lots of games that has some Sims-kind of inspiration, but most I know is sort of centered around farming, like a 3D stardew valley type game, or something with shopkeeping.

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, I didn't see that one coming. I had to look it up on Google Play Store and it was available there too. It's got decent reviews with 4.5 rating as well. It's just 125 MB on Google Play Store, I might just decide to give it a go just for fun sake, not planning on playing it for a long term. 

DO IT! go on. it's a nice time waster probably. 🤪

On 7/22/2022 at 4:17 PM, Gonassis said:

hmmm, this isn't exactly sims-like, but it IS a simulator. have you heard of or tried [RimWorld on Steam](https://store.steampowered.com/app/294100/RimWorld/)

there's lots of games that has some Sims-kind of inspiration, but most I know is sort of centered around farming, like a 3D stardew valley type game, or something with shopkeeping.

I heard about rimworld and I know a couple of folks who play the simulator.

I haven't considered playing it myself and I would check it out one more time since it got mentioned here.

On 7/22/2022 at 4:18 PM, Gonassis said:

DO IT! go on. it's a nice time waster probably. 🤪

Yeah, I'm going to do it. It's not like it's costing me anything to get it as it's free. I should download it by the end of the day and play it whenever I want to mess around and kill time. 

On 7/22/2022 at 11:17 AM, Gonassis said:

That one sound familiar, but I don't know if it's something I'd get into. 

I mostly want a game like the actual The Sims game. Not traditional Simulator games, but the Sims. Where I can be a person or multiple people like a family, and then I control their lives, where they work, who they marry, etc. 

Simulator games are fine, but not exactly what I'm looking for. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That one sound familiar, but I don't know if it's something I'd get into. 

I mostly want a game like the actual The Sims game. Not traditional Simulator games, but the Sims. Where I can be a person or multiple people like a family, and then I control their lives, where they work, who they marry, etc. 

Simulator games are fine, but not exactly what I'm looking for. 

Maybe you should check out Virtual Families. Maybe it's something that you would fancy to play. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe you should check out Virtual Families. Maybe it's something that you would fancy to play. 

It's looks cool though and kinda give you the same experience as the sims but the sims is much more cooler than this one.

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Ok, that does look Sims like, I'll have to check it out. Not super into the art style, but I'll try it out and see if I can get used to it.

Honestly, it kinda reminds me of earlier games in the 2000s or so. 

On 7/6/2022 at 1:45 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah I remember Playboy the Mansion, but never played it. I imagine it's just meant to be an adult game and has no substance like the Sims does. I might play it now for shits and giggles. 

Afterlife sounds familiar as well. Maybe I'm confusing it with second life or something similar. That actually looks pretty dope, like a more realistic version of the Sims. I'll have to look more into that one. 

I was just thinking about Second Life and confusing it with Afterlife but the thing with Second Life is that it's a bit too time-consuming for my taste. I remembered Playboy the Mansion as well but I've also never played it but if I had to guess you'll probably have pictures of some of the Playboy models at the time in-game.

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Ok, that does look Sims like, I'll have to check it out. Not super into the art style, but I'll try it out and see if I can get used to it.

Honestly, it kinda reminds me of earlier games in the 2000s or so. 

It's good to hear that it's something close to what you're looking for because you've been keeping an eye out for it for a while now. I hope it gives you more than you expected from it which is going to make it a win-win situation for you. 

On 7/26/2022 at 2:51 PM, killamch89 said:

I was just thinking about Second Life and confusing it with Afterlife but the thing with Second Life is that it's a bit too time-consuming for my taste. I remembered Playboy the Mansion as well but I've also never played it but if I had to guess you'll probably have pictures of some of the Playboy models at the time in-game.

Ah ok, so you were talking about Second Life. Yeah I heard it was a time consuming game. I think I may have downloaded it years ago, but couldn't get into it. I hear it's still somewhat popular today too. 

As for The Playboy Mansion, I imagine there's not nearly as much content as say The Sims had. I feel like a game like that, would often be a bit shorter and have less stuff to do. Plus I imagine it focused more on being a perv than actually anything else. But I could be wrong. 😄