Register Now
Kane99

Red Dead Redemption 2 fans are planning a funeral for Red Dead Online

14 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

Here is a fun article I just found about rdr2 “Red Dead Redemption 2 bug means even NPCs are leaving Red Dead Online”

https://www.pcgamesn.com/red-dead-redemption-2/bug-red-dead-online

Haha 😂, I couldn't stop laughing reading that. But seriously, Rockstar did Red Dead Online a big blow but that's by the way. 

When the NPCs are leaving, I wonder who's going to expect me to stay even if it's a bug 😂

Has anyone played RDR2 online since the funeral thing? I don't want to boot up the online mode on my PC, because I don't want to end up messing up my character on the Xbox. My brother sometimes plays that and I don't want to risk possibly deleting his character by signing into the online on PC. (my xbox and Pc use the same Rockstar account). 

49 minutes ago, Rain Dew said:

@Kane99 I did not realize you had made a post about that bug. 

No worries. 🙂 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Has anyone played RDR2 online since the funeral thing? I don't want to boot up the online mode on my PC, because I don't want to end up messing up my character on the Xbox. My brother sometimes plays that and I don't want to risk possibly deleting his character by signing into the online on PC. (my xbox and Pc use the same Rockstar account). 

No worries. 🙂 

I haven't bothered about it yet. I think that there's going to be any difference or changes from what it was like before the online funeral movement. The only thing that funeral was able to achieve was getting it to trend on Twitter for a day and that's it. I have moved on from it as it stands.