Register Now
DC

Favorite character from Stranger Things?

My favourite character in Stranger Things is Jim Hopper because of how he cares to protect others at all cost. Keeping other's safe is a big part of him and he's willing to go to any lengths to do it. 

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If you've watched through Stranger Things Season 4 Part 2 and your favourite character is anyone other than Eddie Munsun, your an imbecile.

I dont have a most favorite but I certainly know Eddie munsun is my least favorite.

Hmmm. I love so many of them a lot but right now imma say Robin. She is really smart and witty and I just loved her personality. I also live what she contributes to the plot and how she pretty much single handedly cracked the Russian code. She’s also a part of my favorite season 3 team the Scoops team. She’s really pretty too and overall a baddie.

On 7/8/2022 at 3:07 AM, Crazycrab said:

If you've watched through Stranger Things Season 4 Part 2 and your favourite character is anyone other than Eddie Munsun, your an imbecile.

I believe they have already started working on Season 5 right? And you're right about Eddie Munson in Season 4 Part 2, he stood out distinctly as the main character. He was even the leader of the Hellfire Club. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe they have already started working on Season 5 right? And you're right about Eddie Munson in Season 4 Part 2, he stood out distinctly as the main character. He was even the leader of the Hellfire Club. 

I think it's in pre-production right now.  I think it's going to be several months before they start shooting.

8 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I think it's in pre-production right now.  I think it's going to be several months before they start shooting.

Yeah, I think so that it should be in its pre-production stages because there's no specific date as to when it's going to be released yet. Although, a poster I saw online few days ago suggested it's going to be out in 2024 and this 5th season would be the last of it. 

FB_IMG_1658652313466.thumb.jpg.71e3fb3f22431e396ce919ff9c884ef2.jpg

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/stranger-things-season-5-release-date-cast-storyline/

On 7/24/2022 at 9:48 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think so that it should be in its pre-production stages because there's no specific date as to when it's going to be released yet. Although, a poster I saw online few days ago suggested it's going to be out in 2024 and this 5th season would be the last of it. 

FB_IMG_1658652313466.thumb.jpg.71e3fb3f22431e396ce919ff9c884ef2.jpg

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/stranger-things-season-5-release-date-cast-storyline/

That's my only hesitation with tv series and seasonal movies it takes too long for the next season to be out keeping me in too much suspense.

I would just forget that the movie exist and wait till a proper announcement is made concerning the next season.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's my only hesitation with tv series and seasonal movies it takes too long for the next season to be out keeping me in too much suspense.

I would just forget that the movie exist and wait till a proper announcement is made concerning the next season.

If it's a TV series that's worth the wait, I don't mind how long it's going to take for it to be released. It's just like John Wick 4 that's going to be released March 2023, I don't mind even if it's released in 2024. 

I can't wait to see what roles Joyce Byers would play in the 5th release of Stranger Things. 

This is a difficult as I'm only at season 3 but my favorite character would be Eleven just because of her character development throughout the series. She went from distrustful, timid and shy to a more selfless person. She's also strong as hell to be taking on inter-dimensional monsters.

On 7/25/2022 at 2:01 PM, Heatman said:

John Wick 4 that's going to be released March 2023, I don't mind even if it's released in 2024. 

I can't wait to see what roles Joyce Byers would play in the 5th release of Stranger Things. 

And that's why I usually program my mind to forget it exists untill the next series is released.

Same as me I can't wait to see what roles would be given to Joyce Byers. The 5th release would be the last From the series.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is a difficult as I'm only at season 3 but my favorite character would be Eleven just because of her character development throughout the series. She went from distrustful, timid and shy to a more selfless person. She's also strong as hell to be taking on inter-dimensional monsters.

Eleven was definitely good in Season 3 of Stranger Things but the one that stood out  was the new character Introduction of Robin. She fitted in very well with Erica, Steve and Dustin. 

I think one character that gets overlooked is Murray.  He's probably the funniest character on the show but he's far from your typical comic relief.  He's smart, direct and not afraid to put his foot down.  One of my favourite moments from the entire series so far is this one from season 3, it's splits my ribs!  Children!  Children!!  CHILDREN!!!!