Register Now
Heatman

God of War Ragnarok release date announced

Finally, God of War Ragnarok release date have been announced and it's scheduled to be released on November 9th, 2022. At one point, I was thinking it's going to be delayed into 2023. I can't wait for it to be out already. 

That's not that long away, I'm happy to hear it's coming out so soon. Just around 4 months to go, how exciting. I still need to play the last one, but I think I'll do that as soon as it's put on sale on the Epic game store. Been meaning to get it, but been overly cheap the past couple months. 

I wonder if this too will be one of the game of the year contenders. 

58 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's good news, at least the speculation about it's released date is now settled. Let's now expect to see the game up and running by November, 9th. I know you @Heatman is ecstatic about the announcement of the game. 

I almost pre ordered the game at one point but because of the delays, I had to pause on doing that. Now that the game's release date have been announced, it's no longer too far for it to be out, so I can wait it out and get it on the release day. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I almost pre ordered the game at one point but because of the delays, I had to pause on doing that. Now that the game's release date have been announced, it's no longer too far for it to be out, so I can wait it out and get it on the release day. 

Yeah, their is no need to be in a haste, November is nearing, just five months, you'll get to see the game's release. 

On 7/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm happy that it's not too far away and I hope we don't get any delays either.

We all hope that doesn’t happen because if it does, a lot of gamers would be frustrated with the game. They would be setting themselves up for exactly what happened with Cyberpunk 2077 which I'm sure is something they wouldn't want for God of War franchise. 

Man, as long as nothing gets delayed we're really about to have a dope AF stretch of games from Sept into next summer. TLOU, GoW, Callisto, Dead Space Remake, RE4 Remake, Crisis Core Remake, FF16. I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting. Gonna be great.

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Man, as long as nothing gets delayed we're really about to have a dope AF stretch of games from Sept into next summer. TLOU, GoW, Callisto, Dead Space Remake, RE4 Remake, Crisis Core Remake, FF16. I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting. Gonna be great.

That's a hardcore fact. The end of the year 2022 is definitely going to one hell of great roll out for gamers. How of the games set to be released are you planning on getting. 2 of them in God of War Ragnarok and Dead Space Remake is a must for me at the moment. 

I'm going to guess it'll come out on PC a year after release. Wasn't that what they did for God of War? I hope it comes out sooner. But maybe it's good, I still need to play the last one and this would give me the appropriate time to get through it. I just don't want to wait too long to play the new one. 

4 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I'm going to guess it'll come out on PC a year after release. Wasn't that what they did for God of War? I hope it comes out sooner. But maybe it's good, I still need to play the last one and this would give me the appropriate time to get through it. I just don't want to wait too long to play the new one. 

It's definitely going to come out on PC eventually, it's just a matter of time. Maybe in a year or two maximum, it should be out. Since you have the last one to play, it's going to cover up the wait time for you till the new one Ragnarok gets released on PC. It works out well like a piece of cake for you. 

On 7/12/2022 at 2:41 PM, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to come out on PC eventually, it's just a matter of time. Maybe in a year or two maximum, it should be out. Since you have the last one to play, it's going to cover up the wait time for you till the new one Ragnarok gets released on PC. It works out well like a piece of cake for you. 

I know, I just hate that it may take a year or more until it drops on PC. If I'm not mistaken, I think it took like 3 years for God of War to get on PC. I think so, because didn't it come out in 2018? And I feel like it was recently released on the Epic store, like maybe a year ago tops. But yeah, I think when I can spare some funds, I'll be buying God of War on PC to prepare for the next one. 🙂

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I know, I just hate that it may take a year or more until it drops on PC. If I'm not mistaken, I think it took like 3 years for God of War to get on PC. I think so, because didn't it come out in 2018? And I feel like it was recently released on the Epic store, like maybe a year ago tops. But yeah, I think when I can spare some funds, I'll be buying God of War on PC to prepare for the next one. 🙂

Well, with Playstation's recent acquisition of Nixxes Software that's known very well for their work on PC versions of Square Enix properties on including Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Hitman and Thief, it's most likely going to help make porting God of War Ragnarok to PC a lot quicker if they have them work on it.