Register Now
DC

Your current group of friends

Most of the friends I met today came as a result of loving soccer and sharing the beautiful moment woth others. From there we get to meet each other and introduce ourselves. Aside from the relationship we share on the field, their is no off field relationship with any of them. I don't have close friend at the moment, apart from my junior cousin. 

Well, I don't really have close friends aside those I call family.

I value long term relationships and even though we might not be related by blood or birth all my buddies at the moment are family to me.

My closest Buddies now is my cousin and two others I met in college. The kind of bond I have with these individuals I haven't had that with anyone else.

At least 5 of them that we all linked up 6 years ago from playing Top Eleven Football Manager. We all got hooked on Facebook through the game and we have all been so close. We have even had some business transactions outside the game. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

At least 5 of them that we all linked up 6 years ago from playing Top Eleven Football Manager. We all got hooked on Facebook through the game and we have all been so close. We have even had some business transactions outside the game. 

As for chatting with my friends, I do that once in a while. But those ones doesn't add much value to my life that's why I don't associate with them or have longer chatting time with them. Most of the friends I'm having social media conversation with, don't know me in person, it's strictly on business. That's the kind of chats I love at this time and not negative messages. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

As for chatting with my friends, I do that once in a while. But those ones doesn't add much value to my life that's why I don't associate with them or have longer chatting time with them. Most of the friends I'm having social media conversation with, don't know me in person, it's strictly on business. That's the kind of chats I love at this time and not negative messages. 

I don't know what I would be chatting online with someone who isn't my close friend. I can't just get into random conversation with anyone I meet online. There will definitely be a connection before I can be able to sacrifice my time chatting with you.

Time is money!!! 

Edited by Heatman

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't know what I would me chatting online with someone who isn't my close friend. I can't just get into random conversation with anyone I meet online. There will definitely be a connection before I can be able to sacrifice my time chatting with you.

Time is money!!! 

Yes, time is money, if you aren't in for opportunities that will yield money as a total stranger, then their is no conversation. Everyday my bills are growing, if I don't secure a better earning job, then my current earnings won't be enough to service my needs anymore. That's why, I wouldn't entertain any form of casual chat. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, time is money, if you aren't in for opportunities that will yield money as a total stranger, then their is no conversation. Everyday my bills are growing, if I don't secure a better earning job, then my current earnings won't be enough to service my needs anymore. That's why, I wouldn't entertain any form of casual chat. 

Yeah, that's the point of being selective with whom I make friends with whether it's online or offline. I have had a few friends linked up with when I attended a Binance conference last 3 years and we have been so good as friends because the cryptocurrency project we are involved together in kept the bond tight. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's the point of being selective with whom I make friends with whether it's online or offline. I have had a few friends linked up with when I attended a Binance conference last 3 years and we have been so good as friends because the cryptocurrency project we are involved together in kept the bond tight. 

That's super cool, that you linked up via such prestigious binance conference meeting. I wouldn't reject such kind of link up with friends when I see the vision in them.. cryptocurrency is a huge niche that comes with huge financial derivatives when you understand what you're doing.