• Hopscotch
  • Red Rover
  • Dodge Ball
  • Hide-and-seek
  • Making tents from your mom's sheets
  • Roller Skating
  • A little older was skateboarding
  • Pogo Stick

The name of this game is going to sound offensive and I can't believe everyone as kids played this game everywhere even at school recess. It's called smear the queer. It's a football game (American) where you throw the football and everybody tries to get the ball and whoever gets it has to make it to the end zone. It's every player for themselves. Whoever has the ball, everybody runs at you to tackle you. Then anyone can pick up the loose ball and just keep running towards the end zone. Sometimes there would form a circle around the ball waiting for someone brave enough to pick it up and run. 

Tetherball-where you punch the ball on a chain and try to keep punching it to wrap the chain all around the pole. Whoever does that wins. 

Wall ball-Throw a tennis ball at the wall and whoever the ball hits when it bounces off the wall, has to run to the wall while someone gets the chance to peg you. Multiple balls were used.

Dodge ball

Dodge car lights at night---lol-don't ask

Building forts-tunnels under the desert-we lived right next to the desert

Laser guns, water guns, water balloons

Showing off gymnastics-my mom dated my coach too so everyone would always gather around and watch him do all kinds of tricks. We even used a tree branch as a high bar. 

Kickball

ride scooters

There's so much....I miss having fun

• Dodgeball
  • Leap Frog
  • Red Rover
  • Hide & Seek
  • Hunting the Tailypo (don't ask)
  • Trying to find Molly Crenshaw's grave sites. (a bit of a rite of passage here in Missouri)
  • Searching for Momo
  • Laser Tag
  • Talking shit about guys.
    Wait a minute.... I still do that.

3 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

What is rain ball? 

Didn't you play ball in the rain during your teen age? Ball in the rain is common amongst children here in my locality. We enjoyed it, and lived with it, until we came of age.  

Just now, Justin11 said:

Didn't you play ball in the rain during your teen age? Ball in the rain is common amongst children here in my locality. We enjoyed it, and lived with it, until we came of age.  

Actually, I don't remember ever doing that. I lived in a really dry climate surrounded by desert in Vegas. When it finally did rain, it flooded waste high and we would swim in it with dirt and all. 

6 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Actually, I don't remember ever doing that. I lived in a really dry climate surrounded by desert in Vegas. When it finally did rain, it flooded waste high and we would swim in it with dirt and all. 

I got you better, it is the fact you lived in a setting where it isn't possible to play rain ball. It wouldn't be possible to play on a flood surface, it is easy to play in an environment where water flows out, so it wouldn't be stagnated. To be frank, rain ball was fun during my childhood, we did funny stuffs with the ball. 

Well, all I can say whout telling my age that on that day there had been an two-day Battle of Mogadishu began during the Somali Civil War, killing 19 Americans and between 200 and 300 Somalis. Known as the Battle of Mogadishu

We played the game of leap frog, hide and seek, police and thief(is a game we played where we are separated into two groups of equal participants the first group is the police and other is the gang of thieves the police is meant to catch , kill or imprison), we also played rain ball as well.

10 minutes ago, Clasher said:

We played the game of leap frog, hide and seek, police and thief(is a game we played where we are separated into two groups of equal participants the first group is the police and other is the gang of thieves the police is meant to catch , kill or imprison), we also played rain ball as well.

xD, I wouldn't forget 'Leap Frog Jumping game, Hide and Seek, Police and the thief. It is just popular amongst kids here in my country. Any child who didn't enjoy his or her childhood around this games is just restricted from peers. 

Edited by Justin11

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

xD, I wouldn't forget 'Leap Frog Jumping game, Hide and Seek, Police and the thief. It is just popular amongst kids here in my country. Any child who didn't enjoy his or her childhood around this games is just restricted from peers. 

My parents couldn't do much but scold me after a long day of playing in the streets with my friends and coming home looking dirty with dust or mud stains all over my clothes.

My childhood days were so much fun and I am very happy for all the memories of them I still have.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

My parents couldn't do much but scold me after a long day of playing in the streets with my friends and coming home looking dirty with dust or mud stains all over my clothes.

My childhood days were so much fun and I am very happy for all the memories of them I still have.

My parents didn't give me too much sticks too, or stopped me from having fun around those aforementioned childhood games. Just that I wasn't given that full liberty to turn myself into rag while having fun, they made sure I don't get too dirty or coming back late due to such type of games.