Register Now
Family sedan

WRC 9

Most games aren't that popular via local stores. At times the store keepers feels that the game wouldn't push for sales and they might record loss, cos they'll hold it long time without much sales. They always rely upon the popular games, since those games got popularity, they can easily sell them off, and make profit. That's just a few points of mine.

You can search the game online, their are several options of online stores you can order from even in your locality and get it delivered to you within few days or even hours. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most games aren't that popular via local stores. At times the store keepers feels that the game wouldn't push for sales and they might record loss, cos they'll hold it long time without much sales. They always rely upon the popular games, since those games got popularity, they can easily sell them off, and make profit. That's just a few points of mine.

You can search the game online, their are several options of online stores you can order from even in your locality and get it delivered to you within few days or even hours. 

That's True , some local store owners only pick out games they feel would sell more around the vicinity, I go out to the mega game store or the gaming house here where you can get virtually any game you want.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

That's True , some local store owners only pick out games they feel would sell more around the vicinity, I go out to the mega game store or the gaming house here where you can get virtually any game you want.

I got what you've said, their are plenty of them, only if the op gonna make more researches around his neighborhood. As for me, I will prefer ordering from online stores like 'Amazon, eBay, Jiji.ng and other recognized stores locally and internationally. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got what you've said, their are plenty of them, only if the op gonna make more researches around his neighborhood. As for me, I will prefer ordering from online stores like 'Amazon, eBay, Jiji.ng and other recognized stores locally and internationally. 

Ordering only works most of the time.

If @Family sedan looked for the game online I know there are quite a good number of online stores in the States that would have it, just because a local store doesn't have it available does not in any way mean rally isn't a big deal in the States as well.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Ordering only works most of the time.

If @Family sedan looked for the game online I know there are quite a good number of online stores in the States that would have it, just because a local store doesn't have it available does not in any way mean rally isn't a big deal in the States as well.

And I know Family Sedan lives in the United States, so, their is plenty of options for him to look out for, either online or offline store. 

Thanks for the advice guys.  Actually, there's a store I forgot about two towns away.  I could look for it there.  This game is already a couple of years old, so I could buy it on EBay perhaps.  It's no tragedy if I don't find it real soon because I still love WRC 8.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

As @Heatman has proposed, you may have to try online platform if you can't find what you're looking for at Gamestop. Just take the necessary precautions before you buy anything because there are a lot of scammers on these sites.

You're right about applying caution when he's going to be dealing with making any purchases online because the scammers are now bigger than the real legitimate sellers in the online marketplace. I have been scammed one time and it doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth. 

I blamed myself so much for being so stupid to even go ahead with the transaction. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're right about applying caution when he's going to be dealing with making any purchases online because the scammers are now bigger than the real legitimate sellers in the online marketplace. I have been scammed one time and it doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth. 

I blamed myself so much for being so stupid to even go ahead with the transaction. 

Which platform did it happen on?

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Which platform did it happen on?

It was on Facebook with a supposed friend I had on my list for a while. It was why I had myself blamed big time for it because I felt that's not going to happen since we had been friends for a while. 

After that, even using the Facebook marketplace is completely out of the question for me. I wouldn't trust a soul I meet on that platform now.