Register Now
DC

Favorite comedians?

40 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Robin Williams (the godfather of comedy)

Gabriel Iglesias

Chris Rock

Ron White

Jeff Dunham

I lose it when I watch them. I can't stop laughing. They are all absolutely hilarious.

On Chris Rock, I'd give him a thumbs up for being very good in turning almost everything into a comedy and joke. The last time he did it, he got a good smack in the face by Will Smith. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The last time he did it, he got a good smack in the face by Will Smith. 

Well some people don't find everything funny and can react even though you were just trying to make light of a situation. I like the way he handled the situation which shows he is  a true professional in his arts.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

Well some people don't find everything funny and can react even though you were just trying to make light of a situation. I like the way he handled the situation which shows he is  a true professional in his arts.

Yeah, at one point or should I say from another camera angle, he actually fisted up probably to retaliate after the slap but he still managed to keep his cool. It was an expensive joke for Smith. 

Jim Carrey, Norm Macdonald , Bill Cosby. Where kind of comedians I loved watching their dramas on stage. It's been a while I took my time to watch them in action, I consider them as the best in history for their roles.