Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you try to avoid a high civilian death toll?

On 7/16/2022 at 6:45 PM, kingpotato said:

Nope dont care, except maybe RDR2 because of the honor level and maybe skyrim since once a civilian npc dies it stays death and that sometimes ruins some quests

That's so hilarious and quite real at the same. Trying to be the bully right until a gun is pulled out and he's apologising. He definitely don't want to die 😂.. 

I have seen something similar to that occur in real life and that's crazy. 

On 7/10/2022 at 5:19 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

In Saints Row it's just plain fun and hilarious to kill people

That's Super true, I thought it was a personal thing when I played the game to find that killing civilians is just so much fun and hilarious.

Glad to know there is another person who feels that way too. Lol

Saints row is more campy, so killing people in it isn't as messed up as say how it is in GTA games. Older GTA games are a lot funnier because of how the animations look though. Especially when you die as well. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Saints row is more campy, so killing people in it isn't as messed up as say how it is in GTA games. Older GTA games are a lot funnier because of how the animations look though. Especially when you die as well. 

How about how the killings are carried out in Escape from Tarkov? I think that it's more messy in Escape from Tarkov than it is in GTA games.