Register Now
Rain Dew

My first part of Tomb Raider playthrough

Nice, sounds like you had fun, RIght..? when it comes to playing any kind of games or content the number one as a person that you enjoyed and had fun while doing it. If that's not the case then content can be pooped. 

On 7/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, Rain Dew said:

My first playthrough of tomb raider is now uploaded https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDZym3HBNhZR6CGNiKCl9GA 

Have you played any of the ones before rise of the tomb raider? What about the original games from the PS1 era? I've tried to go back and play some of these games, but I can't get into them like the newer games. 

Also, I'm kinda worried what the future of tomb raider after all the recent problems they've been having. Wasnt the series bought out by another company too?

14 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

I’m not sure yet. I’m open to suggestions. 

Well, it depends on what you like to play because I know very well that our game preferences differ. If you have a list of your favourites, I can help you choose from them. On the other hand, if you're into playing Soul's games and have Elden Ring, that's going to something cool. 

On 7/13/2022 at 3:40 AM, Heatman said:

Nice, I just checked it out and it's a one hour playthrough. I'm definitely going to make out time to watch through it all this night. 

All of our clips will be 1 hour playthroughs. We're recording them on the PlayStation clip capabilities, and it doesn't go past 1 hour.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

if you're into playing Soul's games and have Elden Ring, that's going to something cool.

She's not a big fan of them. I know she loves Resident Evil, but can't play the latest one because it's first person.

With me, I'm working on multiple different clips doing different things in RDR2. As soon as I get them ready, and am happy with what I have, I'll start uploading them.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

All of our clips will be 1 hour playthroughs. We're recording them on the PlayStation clip capabilities, and it doesn't go past 1 hour.

She's not a big fan of them. I know she loves Resident Evil, but can't play the latest one because it's first person.

With me, I'm working on multiple different clips doing different things in RDR2. As soon as I get them ready, and am happy with what I have, I'll start uploading them.

Playstation and its limitations ish!! 😑 Anyways, I did enjoyed watching the 1 playthrough on Tomb Raider. I have always know that you're a big fan of Red Dead Redemption 2, so I know that you would be working up something on it. 

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands is another open world game that's a third person shooter that's good enough in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Rain Dew said:

@Kane99 I haven’t played the ps1 tomb raider but I have played the other ones on ps4. I’m thinking of doing a play-through of those games along with evil within and resident evil. 

Ah okidoki. I played the first via a demo, and never played the full game. I think I also attempted to play Tomb Raider Legends, but this was after I played the newer series. I couldn't get into it though. Felt really aged compared to the new experiences. 

Anyway, when you do those playthroughs, please do let us know, we'd love to check them out. 🙂 

18 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

@Kane99 I haven’t played the ps1 tomb raider but I have played the other ones on ps4. I’m thinking of doing a play-through of those games along with evil within and resident evil. 

I'm rooting for Evil Within on this one. Who's with me in support for Evil Within to come first in Dew's next playthrough? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm rooting for Evil Within on this one. Who's with me in support for Evil Within to come first in Dew's next playthrough? 

I would love to see that too, most especially the fact that the tomb raider playthrough was satisfying to watch in a movie like kind of way, it's an hour long.