Register Now
Justin11

Do you think VAR is helping to correct the mistakes of referees in matches?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

According to what @killamch89said, premier league referees do favour some teams over another. I can remember clearly what happened in 2012/2013 season, when the referee gifted man united an undeserving penalty just for them to win 3-2 at old trafford against Chelsea. 

That's not the only incident, even refs like Mark Clattenburg admitted to being biased towards Man United over the years. You can even check out the video here:

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's not the only incident, even refs like Mark Clattenburg admitted to being biased towards Man United over the years. You can even check out the video here:

You aren't wrong man, that's the simple truth in here. United always plot internal graph just to change the outcome of games on their favour. Such ks bias indeed, some referees at some point faded up on them. 

On 7/15/2022 at 5:47 PM, Justin11 said:

You aren't wrong man, that's the simple truth in here. United always plot internal graph just to change the outcome of games on their favour. Such ks bias indeed, some referees at some point faded up on them. 

It was pretty obvious back then as well with Alex Ferguson - he used to intimidate the refs all the time during Premier League matches and was constantly in their ear so that he could get calls that favored Man United.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was pretty obvious back then as well with Alex Ferguson - he used to intimidate the refs all the time during Premier League matches and was constantly in their ear so that he could get calls that favored Man United.

Very funny indeed, Alex Ferguson always do that. I used to wonder if he wants to cut the referees ear, when whispering to them. That's just his tricks to decisive the referees to do his wish and overturn the scoreline in their favour. 

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Very funny indeed, Alex Ferguson always do that. I used to wonder if he wants to cut the referees ear, when whispering to them. That's just his tricks to decisive the referees to do his wish and overturn the scoreline in their favour. 

I'm just glad that this is coming out now because Man United fans used to say other fans were conspiring.

56 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm just glad that this is coming out now because Man United fans used to say other fans were conspiring.

Yes, their is conspiracy here, that's what they were doing until sir Alex Ferguson retired. Now, they aren't in that position to manipulate the outcome of matches. 

59 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Now that match rubbing have gone out, they're just struggling. Imagine that the last time they won the league was in 2013 during Alex's final season. 

Edited by Justin11

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Now that match rubbing have gone out, they're just struggling. Imagine that the last time they won the league was in 2013 during Alex's final season. 

They'll probably won't compete for the league for at least another 10 years because the other top 5 teams are so far ahead of them.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

They'll probably won't compete for the league for at least another 10 years because the other top 5 teams are so far ahead of them.

I agree with you bro, I don't see potential in the team to complete with the remaining top four teams in the division like 'man city, chelsea, liverpool, tottenham, arsenal. Even if they'll catch-up, it will be later, the rebuilding should start first. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I agree with you bro, I don't see potential in the team to complete with the remaining top four teams in the division like 'man city, chelsea, liverpool, tottenham, arsenal. Even if they'll catch-up, it will be later, the rebuilding should start first. 

Man United has a lot of things to fix first and that includes their wage structure and recruitment strategy. Attempting to kidnap Frenkie De Jong is not it lol.

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Man United has a lot of things to fix first and that includes their wage structure and recruitment strategy. Attempting to kidnap Frenkie De Jong is not it lol.

Lol indeed, they can't kidnap our Frankie De Jong, because, Barcelona isn't ready to cash in with one of their priced asset. I don't want to see De Jong moving to man united, he won't develop excellently playing for man united. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Lol indeed, they can't kidnap our Frankie De Jong, because, Barcelona isn't ready to cash in with one of their priced asset. I don't want to see De Jong moving to man united, he won't develop excellently playing for man united. 

I agree and the fact that he has snubbed Man United 1000 times this summer and yet they persist is absolutely pathetic.