Register Now
DC

Best movie of 2022

On 7/25/2022 at 1:32 PM, Heatman said:

Black Adam is scheduled to be out this year and even though Black Adam is yet to be released, from every chatters that's been going on about the movie, it's going to be super. 

Until it's out I wouldn't say it is the Best, some hyped movies don't really do well to justify the hype.

24 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Until it's out I wouldn't say it is the Best, some hyped movies don't really do well to justify the hype.

I'm not saying it's going to be the best movie for the year. Yes, it's got a big hype which would most likely not disappoint. Although, it's still far when it's going to be released on October 21st, 2022. 

Have you watched Top Gun : Maverick? What's your take on how the movie stands amongst the best out for now? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not saying it's going to be the best movie for the year. Yes, it's got a big hype which would most likely not disappoint. Although, it's still far when it's going to be released on October 21st, 2022. 

Have you watched Top Gun : Maverick? What's your take on how the movie stands amongst the best out for now? 

I haven't seen top gun but I am a big fan of Tom Cruise and most of the movies I have seen him starred on were blockbusters.

I am planning on see the movie before the end of the week.

For Black Adam I think there should have used a different actor Maybe Jason Statham because Dwayne Johnson made the movie too predictable as we already know what he is capable of, Jason Statham would have given the movie an element of surprise.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:05 AM, Clasher said:

I haven't seen top gun but I am a big fan of Tom Cruise and most of the movies I have seen him starred on were blockbusters.

I am planning on see the movie before the end of the week.

For Black Adam I think there should have used a different actor Maybe Jason Statham because Dwayne Johnson made the movie too predictable as we already know what he is capable of, Jason Statham would have given the movie an element of surprise.

I would have to disagree on Jason Statham being a perfect fit character for the movie. He's more good in shooting and assassination movies. When it comes movies of myths, he's not best suited for the role to the best of my knowledge about roles he's very good at playing. 

18 hours ago, Akun said:

I've only seen one movie and one TV show I liked so far in 2022:

Movie: The Batman

TV Show: Moon Knight

Didn't bother with Top Gun: Maverick or any of the latest MCU renditions, because clearly, I'm not the target audience for the latter.

The Batman was very good no doubt. I think his suit was the best I have seen them used in the move. The details in it was unbelievable. As for Moon Knight, I never really liked it that much. 

Their are some new movies here in my geography I've paid little attention to, naturally they'll be exciting to sit and watch them, but I never made out that chance to watch them. I'll mention 'Selina Tested movie as the only 2022 movie I've paid attention to watch for longer duration than any other for now.