Register Now
Justin11

Erik Ten Hag says, super star forward 'Ronaldo is not for sale, he is in our plans

Just recently, the incumbent Manchester united coach 'Erik Ten Hag said 'Cristiano Ronaldo is not for sale. Alot of speculation has been ongoing that CR7 wants to seek new adventure, in search of a champions league football. And most notable destination muted for the super star forward is 'Chelsea FC. 

With this latest news, do you think Ronaldo will be moved to stay put for Manchester united and play EUFA EUROPA LEAGUE football this season for the first time in his professional career? 

You can read full article of what 'Erik Ten Hag said regarding CR7's future in Manchester united.

Edited by Justin11

My rule is if a player isn't committed fully to the team, he needs to leave as it'll only create a negative atmosphere around the club. And with someone of Ronaldo's stature, you need to set an example to the rest of the players tha no player is bigger than the club.

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

My rule is if a player isn't committed fully to the team, he needs to leave as it'll only create a negative atmosphere around the club. And with someone of Ronaldo's stature, you need to set an example to the rest of the players tha no player is bigger than the club.

What you said is right, when a player is feeling unsettled, the door should be shown to the player. It is not right to keep an unsettled player in the midst of the team. I know, Ronaldo never said publicly about his intention to seek new adventure in order to secure a champions league football. But the signs are there, be wants champions league football, be isn't finished yet, that's what he feels, he can give something better to the team he joins. He isn't bigger than man united, let's see what the future holds for Ronaldo. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

What you said is right, when a player is feeling unsettled, the door should be shown to the player. It is not right to keep an unsettled player in the midst of the team. I know, Ronaldo never said publicly about his intention to seek new adventure in order to secure a champions league football. But the signs are there, be wants champions league football, be isn't finished yet, that's what he feels, he can give something better to the team he joins. He isn't bigger than man united, let's see what the future holds for Ronaldo. 

His agent Mendes is also running his mouth in the media and Ronaldo has nothing to make him keep quiet so that indicates he must approve of his agent's actions. At the current moment, Ronaldo is more of a distraction than a worthy addition to the team.

Just now, killamch89 said:

His agent Mendes is also running his mouth in the media and Ronaldo has nothing to make him keep quiet so that indicates he must approve of his agent's actions. At the current moment, Ronaldo is more of a distraction than a worthy addition to the team.

Sure, he is behind cross bars fueling his agent 'Jorge Mendez, which has made his agent to voice out about Ronaldo's interest in a new adventure. He just wants to play in the UCL and not UEL for the first time. 

In my own opinion I Don't think Ronaldo still has that much enthusiasm or interest to remain in Manchester United, but at the moment I don't know what the outcome of events might be , so I would just keep my fingers crossed and watch.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

In my own opinion I Don't think Ronaldo still has that much enthusiasm or interest to remain in Manchester United, but at the moment I don't know what the outcome of events might be , so I would just keep my fingers crossed and watch.

Apparently, nobody wants him so he's stuck at Manchester United anyways and on extremely huge wages mind you. This situation has the potential to be extremely toxic if not properly addressed by Man United. In my opinion, they should do what Arsenal did with Aubameyang and just terminate his contract and pay him the rest. It's better to take the hit now and move forward than allow the situation to continue getting worse. That said, I'm enjoying the suffering of Man United and long may it continue.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Apparently, nobody wants him so he's stuck at Manchester United anyways and on extremely huge wages mind you. This situation has the potential to be extremely toxic if not properly addressed by Man United. In my opinion, they should do what Arsenal did with Aubameyang and just terminate his contract and pay him the rest. It's better to take the hit now and move forward than allow the situation to continue getting worse. That said, I'm enjoying the suffering of Man United and long may it continue.

You are sounding like an anti-fan of Ronaldo and Manchester United combined. Lol

Though I am not a fan myself but I still hope it gets better for them, Ronaldo is such a good player and anyone who is bold enough to sign him would have to be willing to pay him higher than what he earns in man United either ways he still has no option but to wait for a good outcome.

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

You are sounding like an anti-fan of Ronaldo and Manchester United combined. Lol

Though I am not a fan myself but I still hope it gets better for them, Ronaldo is such a good player and anyone who is bold enough to sign him would have to be willing to pay him higher than what he earns in man United either ways he still has no option but to wait for a good outcome.

Quite the contrary, I do like Ronaldo but at the end of the day, football is a team sport and if one player isn't willing to stay and fight, they need to leave. Did you see what Pep did with Ferran Torres, he got rid of him immediately the minute it was clear to Pep he wasn't fully committed.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Quite the contrary, I do like Ronaldo but at the end of the day, football is a team sport and if one player isn't willing to stay and fight, they need to leave. Did you see what Pep did with Ferran Torres, he got rid of him immediately the minute it was clear to Pep he wasn't fully committed.

That's true, it's useless keeping a player who is clearly not interested in playing for the club anymore.

On 7/15/2022 at 4:45 PM, Clasher said:

That's true, it's useless keeping a player who is clearly not interested in playing for the club anymore.

The thing is on the other hand, Man United are stuck with Ronaldo because every other big club in Europe has rejected signing him and with the amount of wages he is on at Man United, nobody else was prepared to take up that offer so he's forced to stay.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The thing is on the other hand, Man United are stuck with Ronaldo because every other big club in Europe has rejected signing him and with the amount of wages he is on at Man United, nobody else was prepared to take up that offer so he's forced to stay.

I think I mentioned this earlier that in club bold enough to sign Ronaldo at the moment must be willing to him more than what he earning at Manchester United right now and also be will to sign him at a really outrageous price because man United would not let him go off easily.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I think I mentioned this earlier that in club bold enough to sign Ronaldo at the moment must be willing to him more than what he earning at Manchester United right now and also be will to sign him at a really outrageous price because man United would not let him go off easily.

And therein lies the problem...Ronaldo wants to be competing for the biggest prizes but Man United isn't matching his level of ambition so he's still going to be frustrated.

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

And therein lies the problem...Ronaldo wants to be competing for the biggest prizes but Man United isn't matching his level of ambition so he's still going to be frustrated.

If only some people could accept the fact that they can't always be top in everything I think their careers would have taken a much better turn out of events.

You compete for world best, highest goal scorer , most expensive player and still wants to add highest paid to the list, I wish him the best of luck.

Just now, Clasher said:

If only some people could accept the fact that they can't always be top in everything I think their careers would have taken a much better turn out of events.

You compete for world best, highest goal scorer , most expensive player and still wants to add highest paid to the list, I wish him the best of luck.

I just don't like to see players start sulking when something isn't quite going their way instead of trying to encourage the rest of the team to do better.