Register Now
Justin11

Erik Ten Hag says, super star forward 'Ronaldo is not for sale, he is in our plans

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The holder sounds like the current balloon d'or player. Instead, you can say for the five time balloon d'or winner. That will put it well and not sounding though he's the current balloon d'or winner. 

Well, whatever adjectives you choose to use wouldn't change the fact that he has the ballon d'or award to his name.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:31 PM, Justin11 said:

His presence in the line up disrupts other players performance. Look at man united at preseason, they're doing absolutely fine, but when Ronaldo joins the squad the goal scorers in the current team underperforms. 

People underestimate the importance of maintaining a healthy dressing room free of uncommitted players. Just look what Arteta did with Ozil and Aubameyang - sure, it might cost you quite a bit in the short term but the long-term benefits are too much to ignore. It's been the first in ages since I've seen their club show so much togetherness in terms of the players, staff and fans.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, Clasher said:

That's true

I don't really know what the fate of man United would be next season as the ballon d'or holder is back in training with them, which means he ain't going nowhere atleast not now.

All I know is that if he's still there when the season starts, it'll continue to create a toxic atmosphere around Manchester United. The best thing they can do is terminate his contract and let him leave on a free. Keeping uncommitted players in the dressing room inadvertently affects the performance of the team on the pitch.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

All I know is that if he's still there when the season starts, it'll continue to create a toxic atmosphere around Manchester United. The best thing they can do is terminate his contract and let him leave on a free. Keeping uncommitted players in the dressing room inadvertently affects the performance of the team on the pitch.

And I don't really think man United would be willing to let him go too easily let alone for free, but that could be the only viable solution for them right now.

13 hours ago, Clasher said:

And I don't really think man United would be willing to let him go too easily let alone for free, but that could be the only viable solution for them right now.

According to Sky Sports, Ronaldo is exploring the option of re-joining Sporting Lisbon. This only shows you that he'll take any option to leave Man United - I remembered when Alexis Sanchez joined Man United from Arsenal and he literally wanted to go back to Arsenal after one week at Man United. Mind you, at the time, Arsenal were in absolute chaos with Wenger retiring among other things. At the time, I was thinking to myself that how bad must the dressing room be at Man United for him to want to run back to Arsenal when he desperately wanted to leave them in the first place.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:31 PM, Justin11 said:

I think the sins of Sir Alex Ferguson is haunting the club, that's the reason why most players feel unsettled during their early time in the club and most of them end up being overwhelmed and flop. 

Imagine how woefully they performed in their first game this season against Brighton.

The club seem to be going from bad to worse on a daily.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

Imagine how woefully they performed in their first game this season against Brighton.

The club seem to be going from bad to worse on a daily.

Man united problem is too big, I don't think they can make it to top 4 this season. They've spent money getting new faces but same old problem. Maybe it's the sins of the father (Sir Alex Ferguson) haunting them up to this moment. 

On 8/10/2022 at 3:41 PM, Justin11 said:

Man united problem is too big, I don't think they can make it to top 4 this season. They've spent money getting new faces but same old problem. Maybe it's the sins of the father (Sir Alex Ferguson) haunting them up to this moment. 

Their players aren't good enough to play the way Erik Ten Hagg wants and Ten Hagg will have to get his own players in if he's to stand any chance of getting Man United back to competing in the Premier League and Europe.

On 8/26/2022 at 2:11 AM, killamch89 said:

Their players aren't good enough to play the way Erik Ten Hagg wants and Ten Hagg will have to get his own players in if he's to stand any chance of getting Man United back to competing in the Premier League and Europe.

And if you look at the way of things now it seems that Ten Hag is ready for 'No Nonsense, he has relegated 'Maguire to the bench and brought in some new faces and Man United finally got their first EPL win over Liverpool FC, I see things clicking soon for the Holland coach. 

On 8/27/2022 at 4:04 AM, Justin11 said:

And if you look at the way of things now it seems that Ten Hag is ready for 'No Nonsense, he has relegated 'Maguire to the bench and brought in some new faces and Man United finally got their first EPL win over Liverpool FC, I see things clicking soon for the Holland coach. 

To be fair, they faced an injury-crisis out of form Liverpool that's been quite average since the season started.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:29 PM, killamch89 said:

To be fair, they faced an injury-crisis out of form Liverpool that's been quite average since the season started.

Since then, man united have collected three wins from three, that's impressive of a team everyone wrote off even before the season starts. I see man united challenging for the title this season, nothing is impossible bro. 

On 9/7/2022 at 5:49 AM, Justin11 said:

Since then, man united have collected three wins from three, that's impressive of a team everyone wrote off even before the season starts. I see man united challenging for the title this season, nothing is impossible bro. 

Man United have only scored 19 goals and has a zero goal difference. Not a chance - On a more related note, Ronaldo finally dropped his interview where he basically called out the Glazers and says he doesn't respect Ten Hag or Ralf Ragnick. The one thing I got from this interview which I had known for a long time is that Ronaldo's ego is massive.